Olsen Twin Being Treated For Eating Disorder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I genuinely think this is sad, and I wish her the best in her recovery. Such a shame that anyone develops such a problem at all.

see it doesn't matter how much money you have or if you are what society thinks is beautiful, even famous people have insecurities and problems too.

I think it is very sad that she has a disorder but it is good that she is getting help.

Justified said:
see it doesn't matter how much money you have or if you are what society thinks is beautiful, even famous people have insecurities and problems too.

I would think they are more susceptible to such disorders as they are likely surrounded by "yes men" rather than those who can give good, sound counsel.

Eating disorders are a nightmare. I don't care who you are, I've known people with eating disorders, and they are bad news. It's emotionally agonizing. I wish her a full recovery from this horrible disease. No one should have to live with this stuff. Stupid :censored: society's rules about "beauty" strike again.

:sad: I will be praying for her! no matter what it is one is 'addicted to'-it's still hard to see anyone go thru something like this. I too, wish (which one is it, by the way, cuz no one said!?:huh: )her full recovery! She deserves a good life-Period!:yes:

I'm not surprised. But good for her to having the courage to admit it and do something about it. There are far too many celebrities out there who just claim "I'm naturally just looked like I escaped from a concetration camp thin". I wish her the best in her recovery.

I'm not surprised but I was kinda bummed to hear about it. My little neice really loves those girls, has books, movies, etc etc and she looks up to them. Hopefully she won't look up to this so much. :|

Back
Top Bottom