Offical English Footy Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the same will be said for Giggs too.
Let's hope the club dont force him out in the summer. They should be realising what valuable talent and experience they still have in Ryan.

Shouldnt have any trouble against Villa today. It's a home game too...(tho Exeter suddenly springs to mind:eyebrow:)
Chelsea will hammer Portsmouth...I predict at least 4.

Have a feeling Arsenal could slip up against Newcastle 2moro, after the Bolton blunder....

I saw the first half of that Liverpool match. Everyone (Gerrard included) looked awful. Jamie Redknapp was pretty good though.

Darren Bent got a 92nd minute goal today! Unfortunately, Reading scored straight from the kick off to equalise. Could've been four points clear...worse, the damn Boro throw away a 1-4 (that's ONE-FOUR) lead at bloody Carrot Road.

Unbelievable.

...or Liverpool!:wink:

I still think they'll recover and claim fourth place though, particularly when Alonso returns from injury which wouldn't be a bad season and then they can clear out the mass quantities of deadwood Houlier left them with in the summer.

tarquinsuperb said:
There was no point in Pompey showing up today.

damn straight!!!!!!:D

too bad arse won on sunday. i figured with their lousy form as of late i couls have at least expected a draw.

oh well lets hope that we win next week and manu and arse draw and both loss 2 points. :evil:

Sweet Tart said:

damn straight!!!!!!:D

too bad arse won on sunday. i figured with their lousy form as of late i couls have at least expected a draw.

oh well lets hope that we win next week and manu and arse draw and both loss 2 points. :evil:

No chance...we will whip their 'claret' asses!:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

No chance...we will whip their 'claret' asses!:wink:

as much as i would like to see that :wink: the best result for me would still be a draw.

but i guess it really doesn't matter as at least someone will lose points. :shrug:

but i doubt i'll even get to see the game cause its probably only going to be shown on pay previw here. :sad:

tarquinsuperb said:
So who's going to face Liverpool in the Worthless Cup Final?
I know I'm bias but I can't see beyond Chelsea.

Hmmm - Old Trafford remember, so UTD have the advantage. I really didnt think we'd be able to get a draw at Stamford Bridge, so now, anything's possible! 2-1 to UTD!:wink:

*crosses fingers for tonight's game*

and really and truely hoping that your thugs are on better behavior than usual. i hate to see our players get kicked all over the pitch tonight.

but it should be interesting to see what starting XI fergie will put on the pitch tonight considering you have arse next.

Last edited:
hey aarvark....got the scoreline right...but unfortunately for you the wrong team won. :lmao:

off to the final we go!!!!! WOO HOO :hyper:

good luck on tuesday against the arse. :wink:

We're all going to Cardiff, We're all going to Cardiff, na, na, na, na, na, na.
Should have known ending up with U2 tickets for Cardiff rather than Twickenham was a sign.

Sweet Tart said:
hey aarvark....got the scoreline right...but unfortunately for you the wrong team won. :lmao:

off to the final we go!!!!! WOO HOO :hyper:

good luck on tuesday against the arse. :wink:

:madspit:

You KNOW we should've had a penalty in that 1st half!!
ARGH!
Oh well...F.A Cup our best chance of a trophy now. No way can we get past Milan in the European Cup:sad:

tarquinsuperb said:
We're all going to Cardiff, We're all going to Cardiff, na, na, na, na, na, na.
Should have known ending up with U2 tickets for Cardiff rather than Twickenham was a sign.

Hey! I'll be at Cardiff too! Cya there!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom