Octagon Bar: Drunken Horseback Pron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there were 5...? But then there was Frank Barselona (sp?) but what was the deal with that; I think that was different?

I have so much good junk food like Girl Scout cookies in the kitchen and I am trying my best to refrain as I haven't done so well in the eating department the last two days :|

I'm so excited about the money I'll be saving by working at Sbux....I would go there way too often to buy those drinks....:drool:

I want a pizza like you read about though...good thing I'm broke or the delivery guy would be on his way...

starsgoblue said:
I'm so excited about the money I'll be saving by working at Sbux....I would go there way too often to buy those drinks....:drool:

I want a pizza like you read about though...good thing I'm broke or the delivery guy would be on his way...

Gah, I'm so lucky we only have one closeby. I don't even go there that often but when I do it's :drool:. I love their low fat frozen frappucinos. :heart:

Girl Scout cookies :drool:

No stop!!!!!

-----drags herself away from cookies on fridge and chains self to couch, well out of reach of any food :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom