Octagon Bar-Apples Galore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
Abby, you're the greatest. :hug:

Awwww, Dave, thanks for saying so. :)

:sigh: Okay, back to work for me...just had lunch. I made myself a hair appointment today because I'm not liking my hair...but I'm trying to save money, so I put it off as long as possible (April 23, LOL).

Oh shit...look what I found one of my radio stations: Hey U2 fans. Catch your band up close and personal at an intimate warm up performance in Los Angeles. Beginning Wednesday, listen to JT and Company in the 8am hour. When you hear a U2 song, be the 10th caller and you will win a 97.1-U2 prize pack and be register for the trip to see the show. We will draw the grand prize winner on Monday March 21st.

starsgoblue said:
I wish a station round here was doing that....:sigh: Not that I should complain...cause I'm not...but still....

Hey Stars...you can get a live audio stream of KFOG in L.A. at www.kfog.com and can try to win the tickets...course, if you aren't going to SD and you *happen* to win the tickets you might toss them my way :D

Read you were going to MSG--YAY!!!!!!

U2Girl1978 said:

It's a bad thing because I don't have a radio in the office and I can't go down there.

:hug: sorry to hear that. I hate it when life gets in the way of my U2 obsession! :lol:

another updating regarding the L.A. contest (where you can go to the SD rehearsal):
"Except as otherwise specified, KFOG contests are open to all persons 18 years of age and older residing in the Nine County Bay Area." :mad:

Well that makes sense. It's unlikely a San Francisco radio station would be willing to send someone from Germany who only listens online during the contest period to a Los Angeles concert. :shrug:

i don't know if they provide transportation or not...I didn't read that carefully since being caller 9 out of the 250,000 people who will call seems unlikely.

Dave C, how goes the flu?

wait, it does say airfare! so if you live in the region (nine county bay area) you need airfare? I don't know my CA geography very well :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom