Octagon Bar-Apples Galore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
You are allowed to use a Prop code twice right? :crack:

I think I'm just overwhelmed at the moment....I'm feeling too damn lucky these days...and not just with tickets either....

Oh...um I don't know. I really don't think you are supposed to? I could be wrong.... :|

I'm almost positive you can...they reactived them to be used twice...

Edited to say: Yep I checked the email "As a former Propaganda subscriber with an unused code, you will be able to use your code to buy 2 PAIRS OF TICKETS FOR TWO SHOWS OF YOUR CHOICE (4 tickets in total) in the pre-sale for the Fall leg."

Last edited:
I just had a meeting with the digital assets manager at work, preceded by the 1.5 hour "goals/improving communication" ya da ya da ya da meeting. My head is officially going to explode.

starsgoblue said:
I'm almost positive you can...they reactived them to be used twice...

Edited to say: Yep I checked the email "As a former Propaganda subscriber with an unused code, you will be able to use your code to buy 2 PAIRS OF TICKETS FOR TWO SHOWS OF YOUR CHOICE (4 tickets in total) in the pre-sale for the Fall leg."

Ok right! I apologize. I was able to use my presale code again because I got crap seats for the first Boston show....

I have to memorize this sonnet for english:
A Blast of Wind, A Momentary Breath
Barnabe Barns 

A blast of wind, a momentary breath,
A watery bubble symbolised with air,
A sun-blown rose, but for a season fair,
A ghostly glance, a skeleton of death;
A morning dew, pearling the grass beneath,
Whose moisture sun's appearence doth impair;
A lightening glimpse, a muse of thought and care,
A planet's shot, a shade which followeth,
A voice which vanishes so soon as heard
The thriftless heir of time, a rolling wave,
A show, no more in action than regard,
A mass of dust, world's momentary slave,
Is man, in state of our old Adam made,
Soon born to die, soon flourishing to fade.
but i have no time tonight! i have a rally for tim kaine and gov. warner!

naturally my teachers pile everything on THIS week when i actually have stuff to do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dave... :wave:

You can just pay at check-in. When you get there, let them know that your room won't be my responsibility any longer, and pay in cash or with your own credit card or travelers' checks or whatever. It was $129/night, I think.

pax said:
Dave... :wave:

You can just pay at check-in. When you get there, let them know that your room won't be my responsibility any longer, and pay in cash or with your own credit card or travelers' checks or whatever. It was $129/night, I think.

That's $129/night for a single room?

Ummmmm... :: thinks ::

I haven't looked at everything in a while. What I think I should do tonight is go back through some of the e-mails I've gotten and make sure all my spreadsheeting on everyone is up to date. I have separate little listings of who all is coming at all, who's staying at the hotel and for how long, who may be potential roommates, who needs to be picked up at the airport and when...etc. etc. etc.

So to answer your question candidly, I'd need to check. :wink:

But expect a general mailing later this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom