Nude, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take so long replying because you went and looked in every other room? And didn't find anything? Sorry, I meant every room in some other building.

most likely

ok ok, I just tried to study, but my head fucking hurts and I just couldn't pay attention. :scream: and the worst is that I know this shit yet I failed the exam twice.

I'll do it tonight and in the train tomorrow, fuck it.

:crack:

Incidentally, Khan, I'm amused by the Khandallah thing, just because it's SUCH a regular suburb to me. It hadn't even occurred to me to connect it to you. Which is odd, since I connected Kandahar.

In any case, we all pronounce Khandallah wrong. The local pronunciation is "can-dahl-ah", but the name is in fact Arabic, khand'Allah, and I think it means "resting place of God" or something like that.

So the Catholics are right. God is dead.

I just thought I'd come in and say that we should totally go here sometime:

Ball's Pyramid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Night. :wave:

Ooh, I've read about that before. That would be awesome.

:wave:

ok ok, I just tried to study, but my head fucking hurts and I just couldn't pay attention. :scream: and the worst is that I know this shit yet I failed the exam twice.

I'll do it tonight and in the train tomorrow, fuck it.

:crack:

:hug:

Like I advised Ashley, just give up. You'll do better.

speaking of religion, someone tried to burn down sarah palin's church.

08ce7f8b-300b-4560-9d2f-4b72a40d51d8.jpg

(dead. serious.)

Ooh, I've read about that before. That would be awesome.

:wave:

:hug:

Like I advised Ashley, just give up. You'll do better.

Thanks for the advice, and will do. I feel way too crap to continue anyway. It's weird, I slept more this weekend than the whole last week combined and I feel crap now. :crack: I should feel normal again instead of a walking zombie!

speaking of religion, someone tried to burn down sarah palin's church.

08ce7f8b-300b-4560-9d2f-4b72a40d51d8.jpg

(dead. serious.)

wow, that's pretty disturbing. I mean, I don't like the chick either, but burning down a church? Doesn't that take it a weeeee bit too far?

GG - I once had a cardigology exam. I was really nervous, but since I never study, I didn't study. I aced it and got all the extra points right.

also this is interesting/wtf

Is it a ship? Is it a floating country? Or just the jet set's favourite tax dodge? - Tax, Money - The Independent

(sorry, i have been wanting to go to a location for a while that i read about on wikipedia shortly before the superthreads began, and it was a country that's on a lfoating barge off the uk coast that was built during the war or something and it's just some dude who lives there but eh's got a postal stamp or something....it was nuts. and it's disputed, of course.)

Thanks for the advice, and will do. I feel way too crap to continue anyway. It's weird, I slept more this weekend than the whole last week combined and I feel crap now. :crack: I should feel normal again instead of a walking zombie!

Haha, I remember I tried to get lots of quality rest before my major high school exams in my last year, then before my first set of exams in university. Both times I ended up feeling more tired than normal.

Now I just don't bother. And I barely study. I walk in, write crap, walk out, and somehow get good marks. In fact, I think last month, I did my last exam ever. Rock on postgrad and just writing essays!

GG - I once had a cardigology exam. I was really nervous, but since I never study, I didn't study. I aced it and got all the extra points right.
Lucky bastard. Like I went trough 6 years of highschool like that. Never studied and always got good grades. Sadly I found out it doesn't work like that at uni. :crack: especially not with subjects I suck at like maths and physics.

i work in customer service at a bank. whiiiiiiiiiiich mostly means i do a ton of reports, which is fine by me as i hate talking on the phone with customers.

Customers are whiny bitches, nobody should be forced to work with them. What kinda reports is it you do then? Like, where the money's at or so?

I swear, it should be forbidden by law to take your kids to the supermarket. For the poor employees's sakes. Kids are ANNOYING. :scream: whiny bastards.

hahahha did someone take us to Nude because the superregion is currently ranking nudest nations?

(how the hell am i only 9th???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom