Now what are you gonna watch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
With all the season finale's almost done, what are you gonna watch?

I plan on catching all the shows that were not DVR worthy. Mostly the sitcoms that I haven't paid attention too all season but then again there are the series shows on HBO and Showtime to still watch.

:shrug:

So you think you can dance... :wink:

I wonder if anyone has seen one of the commercials for it.. where they show this guy do a forward flip and land horrifically on his face. It actually made me gasp and feel sick to my stomach. The guy had to have gone to the hospital :crack:

I may actually get some work done not having to catch all these shows I've added to my repertoire this past season :lol:

Or maybe rent movies and catch up all that I have missed the past year or two :hmm:

I may just rent the whole "24" series...I havent seen any of them...:| ...and I keep on hearing that the show is great...

I saw a commercial for another season of Hell's Kitchen...:drool: I'll also be watching the new Big Brother, and I'd like to catch some episodes of So You Think You Can Dance, as that often was on when I watched other things last season.

RedrocksU2 said:
I may just rent the whole "24" series...I havent seen any of them...:| ...and I keep on hearing that the show is great...

I agree with Queen Bee, the first two seasons were great. Then 24 just got lost in the shuffle. I may catch up with it too.

Also, I do want to watch Big Brother and Weeds is coming back in August. :hyper:

RedrocksU2 said:

:tsk: rent it?

friggin' buy it, dude!!! its awesome!! :rockon:

1. Entourage (HBO) - The best comedy on television........you love and care for each of the characters and find yourself both teary and smiling at the same time. Wonderful.

2. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (FX) - FOX will be airing three episodes of the first season this summer......it definitely went under the radar - the perfectly warped sitcom parody!

3. Big Brother: All Stars (CBS) - All of our favorites from trash television's greatest!

4. Doctor Who (BBC) - I'll continue to download the rest of this very fun second season! Long live Tennant as the Doctor!

Sicy said:
So you think you can dance... :wink:

I wonder if anyone has seen one of the commercials for it.. where they show this guy do a forward flip and land horrifically on his face. It actually made me gasp and feel sick to my stomach. The guy had to have gone to the hospital :crack:

I watched this last year and it was friggin awesome. Unlike another certain lame dance show these people are all prof. They pick dances out of hat each week and that is what they have to do. It goes anywhere from paso doble to pop and lock. It is amazing!!

Yes! now I can go outside in the evenings! But I will catch up on CSI since we've been watching My Name is Earl & The Office. :wink:

ljclary said:
I watched this last year and it was friggin awesome. Unlike another certain lame dance show these people are all prof. They pick dances out of hat each week and that is what they have to do. It goes anywhere from paso doble to pop and lock. It is amazing!!

I was trying to convince my Salsa partner that we should audition but you have to audition by yourself and I dont think me Salsaing by myself would look very attractive :lol:

RedrocksU2 said:

Be careful.

We just started doing the same thing (we are on Season 2 - with two hours to go).

It like crack.

You start with one episode, then two or three.

Next thing you know, you are up late into the wee hours of the morning trying to finish a disk (or the season).

RedrocksU2 said:
Should I buy it?.....or rent it.

How's the extras on the dvd's?

We bought - give you flexibility on when you watch the episodes.

There is only one small extra for Season 1.

There is an extra disk of material for Season 2 (haven't gotten to it yet).

Haven't opened Season 3 yet.

Bonochick said:
I saw a commercial for another season of Hell's Kitchen...:drool: I'll also be watching the new Big Brother, and I'd like to catch some episodes of So You Think You Can Dance, as that often was on when I watched other things last season.

I'm ALL ABOUT Hell's Kitchen. I'm a little about So You Think You Can Dance.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom