Now Playing: The Songs Are In Your Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a good song. :)

me: Ben Harper - Ground On Down
(from Pax's Interland Mix)

Yep, that's from her excellent ICDE mix of the first Interference CD Exchange! :up:

Moonlit_Angel said:
:) :up:.

"You Got Lucky" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers is what I'm listening to now.

Tom Petty is great too (although I don't know that song). I have too little Tom Petty in my collection (only Wildflowers) :uhoh:

me: Elvis Presley - Way Down
(from ELV1S)

Popmartijn said:
Tom Petty is great too (although I don't know that song). I have too little Tom Petty in my collection (only Wildflowers) :uhoh:

'Tis on Long After Dark. Or one of their greatest hits CDs, if you want to go look for one of those and kinda get to know a bit more of his stuff.

Love Wildflowers :up:. Lots of good songs on there.

Listening to "No One Is To Blame" by Howard Jones right now.

I like this song, too :).

Angela

Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
(from Franz Ferdinand)
:dance:

I am planning on buying his Anthology once. Saw it in Dublin for not too much, but by then I was already buying CDs by Ash, Suzanne Vega and the soundtrack to The Good Thief so I had to pass it on. :|

Popmartijn said:
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
(from Franz Ferdinand)
:dance:

That is such a fun song :).

I should listen to that CD today. It's been a while since I've gave it a spin.

Originally posted by Popmartijn
I am planning on buying his Anthology once. Saw it in Dublin for not too much, but by then I was already buying CDs by Ash, Suzanne Vega and the soundtrack to The Good Thief so I had to pass it on. :|

Ah. Well, that's good that you've got it on your list-hope you like what you hear when you do get it :).

Got VH1 Classic on-"Once In A Lifetime" by the Talking Heads is playing right now.

Great song. Utterly bizarre video :p.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom