Now Playing... some music for the masses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art of Fighting -- Along The Run

it's AOF night at indra's :yes:

Hole In The Ice - Nil Fun :awkward:

On The Climber I heard somone describe it as the perfect example of Neil's subtlety in songwriting... how the song musically & melodically climbs and climbs but ultimatly climbs to nowhere... which is what the entire song is about. :sad:

Moonlit_Angel said:
And it's Crowded House night here :D. Got their song "Hole In The River" going right now-neat little version here :up:.

Also, indra, whenever I see "Art Of Fighting", I always read it as "Art Of Noise" :p.

Angela

:)

Whenever I see AFI (and I always forget what it stands for) I get so excited because I think "oh! an Art of Fighting fan" alas, 'tis not. :sad: :shrug:

Art of Fighting -- Two Rivers

timothius said:
On The Climber I heard somone describe it as the perfect example of Neil's subtlety in songwriting... how the song musically & melodically climbs and climbs but ultimatly climbs to nowhere... which is what the entire song is about. :sad:

Oh, yeah? I've never heard that description before...I can see where they're going with that...

It's a beautiful song. Sad, but beautiful.

indra said:
:)

Whenever I see AFI (and I always forget what it stands for) I get so excited because I think "oh! an Art of Fighting fan" alas, 'tis not. :sad: :shrug:

Aw :( :hug:.

"Kill Eye" by Crowded House is playing now.

Great live version here...wow...

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom