NOW PLAYING- On your PC or CD player

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lara Mullen said:
Bob Dylan - Most of the time

Laura! :hug:
Such a haunting and sad song...

me: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Taking Care Of No Business
(from their self-titled boxset)

Popmartijn said:

Laura! :hug:
Such a haunting and sad song...

me: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Taking Care Of No Business
(from their self-titled boxset)

:wave: Marty

I just got back from 4 days in the Netherlands. :up: Such a pity I didn't get to see my second favourite cloggie this time :wink:

Belle & Sebastian - Step into my office, baby

:wave:

So, how was the wedding? I think I already read about it somewhere. Hope you had a great party. I had one too (not a wedding, but a great party). It was my mum's birthday this past weekend, so we had a party on Saturday. As it was also the day I arrived from India, I was really knackered when it ended at 2 AM.

So yeah, a pity we didn't get to meet this time. Maybe next time, soon. :)

me: The JHE - If 6 Was 9
(from The Jimi Hendrix Experience)

After my very bumpy flight today I've decided I need a break from two years of travelling between Spain/France/Netherlands/Ireland. I hate flying. :reject:

Wedding was quick, they are all married now, so no more panicking about wedding outfits for ages. My siblings won't be marrying anytime soon :D The dinner was lovely. One family didn't speak, the others all spoke Dutch and I sat in the middle understanding nothing. It's torture when I don't speak more than a few words during 6 hours :wink:

Cure - All cats are grey

:hug:

You can always talk to me. :)

me: U2 - New York (Live from Farmclub.com)
(from the Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of single)

I'll probably be there for a few days in the summer. I'm going travelling with my sister instead of spending a week or two over for the white trouser parades in July :D
Spain :drool:

Elliot Smith - Waltz #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom