Now Playing: Lie Like A Loungroom Lizard & Sing Like A Bird Released

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
The dance at the end of King Of The Mountain rules all. I simply cannot express my awe at that.

Oh, yeah? Haven't seen that one.

Originally posted by timothius
He's freakishly tall

My dad's 6'1". Peter's taller than him by quite a bit. That just boggles my mind. I'm 5'6"...I'd look like a dwarf next to the guy, LOL :p.

No disrespect being intended towards any tall people, by the way :wave:.

If only he wasn't a member of the Labor Party. :madspit:

As I'm not well-versed in the Labor Party, I can't comment on his involvement in that.

Listening to "The Lovecats" by the Cure.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
As I'm not well-versed in the Labor Party, I can't comment on his involvement in that.

Don't let no knowledge on a subject stop you from having an opinion. If that were the case I would be in big trouble. :wink:

The Labor party if a center-left political party (nothing inherently wrong with that - I'm centerleft myself). The problems with this are two fold... he was a fringe lefty (bordering on communist) so he's had to scale back a lot of his views to tow the party line. And the Labor Party = Trade Union Party. Trade Unions = Useless in Australia.

Midnight Oil - King Of The Mountain

timothius said:
Don't let no knowledge on a subject stop you from having an opinion. If that were the case I would be in big trouble. :wink:

LOL, okay.

The Labor party if a center-left political party (nothing inherently wrong with that - I'm centerleft myself). The problems with this are two fold... he was a fringe lefty (bordering on communist) so he's had to scale back a lot of his views to tow the party line. And the Labor Party = Trade Union Party. Trade Unions = Useless in Australia.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the brief summary :).

"Blood And Roses" by the Smithereens is on now. Love the bass in this song.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom