Now Playing: don't dream it's over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Living Colour - Love Rears It's Ugly Head
(listening to KXRadio again)

followed by: Lenny Kravitz - My Sweetest Love* and Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between

* The DJ also tried to play this song last week, but then he played Rosemary instead. And I think this is a rerun of last week's show, so it might be Rosemary again

:)

indra said:
Peter Gabriel -- Solsbury Hill

again...from pax's mix :)

I should dig up some of my Peter Gabriel stuff....

Great mix, innit? :up:

me: David Bowie - Suffragette City
(on KXRadio)

followed by Aerosmith - Eat The Rich and Peter Gabriel - Red Rain. And yes, this is a rerun of last week's show. :D

^ I still need to buy their 2 albums. :reject:

me: The Ventures - Walk Don't Run
(on KXRadio)

Followed by Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptyness ( :bow: ) and Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better.

"The Waiting"-Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

I don't actually own either of those Wilburys CDs yet, either, Popmartijn. They're out of print here, I've heard, so I have to find other ways to obtain them. The song I was listening to was playing on VH1 Classic :).

Angela

Yeah, I know they're out of print. I occasionally see the albums on a record fair, but then they look counterfeit. And I want to have the real thing. :)

me: The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work
(on KXRadio)

Followed by Neil Diamond - Solitary Man and Wycleff Jean - Gone 'Til November ( :up: although the song is quite :sad: )

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
(on KXRadio)

Played live at San Quentin, so the line I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die got a rapturous response. :ohmy:

The Rolling Stones - Rough Justice :rockon:

Yeah, a new Rolling Stones song!!!! I love the riff in the chous!! Keith Is Back!!! Mick's vocals never fail!!! Ronnie's slide guitar is perfect!! And Charie is kicking ass like he always does!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom