Nothing to win and nothing left to lose..............just DESCRIBING!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vivalapopedge said:

:love: That's what happens, it's no fun without you, see thread title :lol:

^^Yeah, I have no idea what they're arguing about but they're scaring me :reject:

No fun without me, ye right :lol: people love having a laugh about em don't they :wink:

I'm sure they'll work it out, it's probably nothing

the rockin edge said:

:hyper: awesome, will he play it?:wink:

you have gotten me more interested in his show now

i'm definately going :up:

Cool! I hope you enjoy him!

He usually plays Romeo and Juliet as an encore. I think he usually asks for requests as well, second set or whatever. He's very approachable so you could probably go up and ask him.

RavenBlue said:

Cool! I hope you enjoy him!

He usually plays Romeo and Juliet as an encore. I think he usually asks for requests as well, second set or whatever. He's very approachable so you could probably go up and ask him.

cool :up:

i really like the place he's playing, it's about the only decent thing in town :lol: holds a couple hundred people.

i saw willy porter there a while ago :up: i always get there early and get in the front row:drool:

^^ Okay thank you :wink:

That reminds me of something my friend said once

"Shorty I found a girl who is perfect for you"
"Ye sure"
"I swear, you'll love her"
"Why?"
"She kicked me in the face for no reason"
"She sounds cool, but the answer still si no, stop trying to set me up"

^^^^ Actually I hate him sometimes, and he knows when I'm angry at someone I will not go for that person but the person who is closest to m or I will bottle it up and use it on someone undeserveing, I remember when I held Jack up against a wall choking him screaming how he ruined my life, it was only really like 5% his fault :wink:

RavenBlue said:
I don't think Greg Brown is touring right now so I wonder if he might show up :hmm: I hope he does for you. Another great performer.

I think you'll appreciate his choice in guitars as well.

that would be awesome, i'd be suprised to see greg brown here though. but you say he plays with garnet often?

Irishteen said:
^^^^ Actually I hate him sometimes, and he knows when I'm angry at someone I will not go for that person but the person who is closest to m or I will bottle it up and use it on someone undeserveing, I remember when I held Jack up against a wall choking him screaming how he ruined my life, it was only really like 5% his fault :wink:

:ohmy:

Irishteen said:

:ohmy: :)lol: )

the rockin edge said:

that would be awesome, i'd be suprised to see greg brown here though. but you say he plays with garnet often?

They are best friends. They did a live album together a couple years ago as well. :) If Garnet sings "Better Days" that song he wrote for Greg. :)

vivalapopedge said:
:mad: x infinity

My mom just yelled at me to get off................:sad: John you will have to wait for the good news unless you want it now...........................:wink:

Well you could tell me now, or later whenever I am always here in describe :wink:

^Ah, it's nothing major, I'm just gonna be sneaking into the library on Monday to do a project and I might be able to sneak on here.....................will you be on? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom