No sleep club.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
I hope you get some good quality sleep tonite, too, Januarystar.

Has anyone here tried Melatonin?

Thanks Carek :hug:, and yes, I take Melatonin occasionally.

When I'm feeling really really nervous or bad it doesn't really help (but then again, nothing actually does!) but it sure helps a lot normally :)

katiebu21 said:
I slept so badly last night. I am reading this book about a serial killer who sneaks into people's houses and shoots them while they sleep. :rolleyes:

I was scared. :reject:

Oh katiebu I can imagine why you slept so bad, I always have that as well when reading a really scary book or watching a scary movie :no:

I hope you will sleep better this night! :hug:

I was a bit late but not to worry, half the company took the day off including everyone in my dept but 3 of us! I'm ok. It's cool. It's gonna be hot to sleep tonite, 74 degrees at 10pm, yikes! And 73% humidity.

Oh dear! Well if you feel any better, Tiny, I had a restless Tues night thanks to the party goers, drunks and fireworks last night and over slept. Came in at noon. :ohmy:

Only thing about that is it makes me feel groggy when I wake up the next morning. Any of those "PM" products do that. The Melatonin however doesn't make me feel that way. I need to get to Trader Joe's to get some more of that chewable mint tab Melatonin:drool:

Carek1230 said:
Only thing about that is it makes me feel groggy when I wake up the next morning. Any of those "PM" products do that. The Melatonin however doesn't make me feel that way. I need to get to Trader Joe's to get some more of that chewable mint tab Melatonin:drool:

Tylenol PM doesn't make me groggy at all for some reason. I've taken it for years, only when I need to of course. :wink:

At last i was able to get a better sleep as it was cooler during the night :wink:

I also slept well last night. It was hard to get up this morning but I forced myself. :up: Couldn't be late, the boxx is back from his vacation!!

Melatonin is great. I Highly recommend it. I buy mine at Trader Joe's and they have nice minty chewables.:drool:

Yea the yawn smilie is cute. I took a little nap when I got home last night so it wasn't so easy to fall asleep come bedtime but I finally did. Work just exhausts me.

Is melatonin some sort of sleeping pill Carek? i could do with one of those sometimes :huh: :wink:

I only got 4 hrs sleep lastnight :sad: it was one of those nights when i kept tossing&turning - yuk :| The heat didn't help! :mad:

Melatonin is a natural/herbal sleep remedy. You can usually buy it at a Health food store. I get them in 150mg mint tasting chewable white tablets from Trader Joe's. They don't leave you groggy feeling the next day. A lot of frequent travelers take them for long plane rides over day/time zones to help their bodies and metabolism relax and rest on the journey and catch up quicker with their travel challenge of change in date, time etc.

Thanks v much for that info Carek - i reckon i'll look out for that :wink:

Back
Top Bottom