NFL 2013 Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike that, the receiver on the other side would have been tackled:

MarquesColstonForwardPassFinalPlaySeattle.gif

I'm pretty confident it was a designed play though.

I'll take Drew Brees throwing to the endzone from the 35 over that shit any day of the week.

No no never ever no.

They wasted their final timeout on a play that was never getting overturned.

It was horrific use of the challenge. The Saints clock management in this game has been very Andy Reid like.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

I wasn't thinking about the time out, you're right.

For the first time of the last 13 seasons,the Patriots won't as good as their win/lost record shows.11-4 (12-4 if they win today)Their wins againts Cleveland,Denver and New Orleans totally misleading the power of this team.They should be 8-7. as of today.

I'm a big fan of the golden boy,but he has nobody to throw the ball to...and they aren't gone win a playoff game with just strickly a running game.So this should be a division game exit for them no matter who they face in that round.

You were saying?

The Patriots (and Brady) were rather unimpressive all season.

But I fully expected them to show up in full force for playoff time.

I guess the bar is set awfully high when 12-4 for the team and over 4,300 pass yards for Brady is "unimpressive" especially considering the team lost Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, Gronkowski, Vollmer for the season, had the Hernandez situation, Amendola missed 4 games and all 3 rookie receivers missed at least 4 games each.
I'll take an "unimpressive" season like that any time. Frankly this maybe Belichick's most impressive season ever considering all the injuries.

Today, I'm feeling sorry for Dan Dierdorf's wife. How long do you think she'll be able to handle, "Wife, you have to boil pasta before eating it." Or, "Wife, milk has an expiration date that you should look at before drinking it." "Wife, in my day we washed our clothes in a washing machine when they were dirty."

I expect the final words he'll ever hear will be her shouting, "Go feed the American public your obvious bullshit!"

With some of the hacks working NFL games these days we're probably all going to be clamoring for Dierdorf to come out of retirement in a year or two.

You were saying?

You know very well that if Luck doesn't get pick 4 times,the Colts win this game.Even with the monster game that Blount had(and his numbers were helped by Luck's only 4 mistakes of the evening).Outside of those 4 ints,Luck looked like Johnny Unitas out there....And you know who the Pats secondary gets next week,so.........

Brady will need to throw the ball next week,but to who?

You know very well that if Luck doesn't get pick 4 times,the Colts win this game

And if the queen had balls she'd be king.
You said the Pats couldn't and wouldn't win a division round playoff game. And gee, Luck looked like Unitas aside from the 4 picks. Well aside from 200 extra pounds, Melissa Mccarthy looks like Jenny McCarthy.
Dude completed less than 50% of his passes, take away the 4 picks he's not Johnny Unitas, he's more like Mark Sanchez.
It would be easier to just admit you were wrong than throw additonal ridiculous statements out there.

You know very well that if Luck doesn't get pick 4 times,the Colts win this game.Even with the monster game that Blount had(and his numbers were helped by Luck's only 4 mistakes of the evening).Outside of those 4 ints,Luck looked like Johnny Unitas out there....And you know who the Pats secondary gets next week,so.........

Brady will need to throw the ball next week,but to who?

I've long considered Interference a democratic home for the functionally retarded, but this post makes me believe that it's about to become a dictatorship.

One post to rule them all, One post to define them,
One post to top them all and on the internet bind them
In the Land of Interference where their lives die.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom