NFL 2011, Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sick thing is that I really don't think the Miami D has played all that badly.

Chad Henne has over 300 yards? oh, well maybe this is partly the lockout

Patriots pass rush has been about 0.005 seconds too late on about 10 plays now.

Fade pattern to Brian Hartline 1 foot from the goal line? Really?

Dammit give Miami the score so Brady can get the record already.

Someone starting Brady and Welker just had an orgasm

:shifty:

As long as Janikowski does well tonight, I'm going to win this week, in spite of having Miles Austin, Jordy Nelson and Gronkowski on the bench. That cost me a grand total of 42 points to the EIGHT points the players I DID play netted me.

NFL.com says the top passing performances are:

1) 554 yards Norm van Brocklin, 1951
2) 527 yards Warren Moon, 1990
3) 522 yards Boomer Esaison, 1996

a good third and long may give Brady #2

EDIT: 517 now

Jaws said something critiquing Henne like "shit, you've got to get rid of that ball!"

Won in one league, lost by four in another. Thanks for going down for the season on the first play, Kaeding.

Then he definitely sounds like the only one who would pick up the phone Al Davis' preferred coach.

I am asking the same question.

Seriously, man. I'm bummed. I know it's only week one, but as I was watching the game I was thinking to myself "Why did I draft a fucking Patriots running back? All these fuckers do is throw the ball. And even when they do run it, Woodhead gets a decent chunk of the carries."

In that league I also have Adrian Peterson and Steven Jackson. If they're both healthy (which is a big if) that's a solid 1-2 punch. But you really need a solid third running back for that flex position. I might have to check out the waiver wire and see if I can snag a sleeper RB or something.

Fuck the Patriots.

You might want to look at Cadillac Williams on the waiver wire since Jackson might be out for a bit. Dude looked good yesterday. I'm definitely making a play for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom