New Social Distortion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
Sex, Love and Rock'n'Roll
Is the title of what you've all been waiting for, the first studio album from Social Distortion in 8 years! To be released on September 28, 2004, Mike Ness reveals a more optimistic side on this record, including the emotional journey of love, loss and acceptance on "Don't Take Me For Granted", written for the late Dennis Danell. But, don't let that fool you into thinking he's forgotten his punk rock edge. Ness' signature wrath can be felt throughout, especially on tracks like "Reach For The Sky" and "Nickels And Dimes."

Your wait has been long, but you will find that it will definitely be worthwhile.

i cheated. soulseek-ed it...it sounds really friggin good. best album of the year good.

Last edited:
The independent radio station here plays Social D a lot, and I heard one of their songs just yesterday. Wonder if it was from the new album? It sounded pretty good.

Yes, looking forward to this album and the tour to hit Conncticut on Oct. 21st with Tiger Army. It will be a great night.

Good band. Not my favorite, but very good. My English teacher in 11th grade actually got me into them (along with Bowie, Springsteen, the Clash, and Talking Heads). I got him back into U2. :)

Vaughn said:
Yes, looking forward to this album and the tour to hit Conncticut on Oct. 21st with Tiger Army. It will be a great night.

:hmm: i could either go to that one...or the one in boston...

choices, choices.

i need a car!

they're not one of my favorite bands, either. which is why i was really surprised by the stuff.

I can't wait to here it. They are coming to DC soon. I saw them a few years back for the first time and they were just freakin awesome. I can't wait to see them again...

here is there tour schedule if anyone else is interested....

Sep. 24- Corpus Christi, TX
Sep. 25– San Antonio, TX
Sep. 27– Austin, TX
Sep. 28– Houston, TX
Sep. 29– Dallas, TX
Oct. 1– Albuquerque, NM
Oct. 2– Tucson, AZ
Oct. 3– El Paso, TX
Oct. 5– New Orleans, LA
Oct. 6– Orlando, FL
Oct. 9– Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Oct. 11– Atlanta, GA