New Release Date for Half Blood Prince: July 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh: What's the trailer doing out there, then ?

Maybe this is avoiding competition from Quantum Solace...

Pushing back the release of this film is FUCKING bullshit and it pisses me right off. Whoever decided to do this must have been the same assholes who scored Shawn Johnson's balance beam routine tonight. The fuckers don't deserve employment.

Pushing back the release of this film is FUCKING bullshit and it pisses me right off. Whoever decided to do this must have been the same assholes who scored Shawn Johnson's balance beam routine tonight. The fuckers don't deserve employment.

Yeah, but the better HP movies come out during the summer and we got one last year, too. It's not like they're breaking up the last book into two movies or anything...

I am pissed off about the pushing back of the release date as well.

As for the balance beam routine, I was unable to watch anything last night due to no electricity!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! However, I read that she had several uncharacteristic balance checks which means deductions.

Yeah, but the better HP movies come out during the summer and we got one last year, too. It's not like they're breaking up the last book into two movies or anything...

So opening in the summer somehow transforms this into a better film?

FAIL AT LOGIC.

Also, though I plan on seeing this, I couldn't care in the slightest.

So opening in the summer somehow transforms this into a better film?

FAIL AT LOGIC.

Also, though I plan on seeing this, I couldn't care in the slightest.

No, I'm just pointing out that Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix both came out during the summer, and those are (arguably) the best of the series.

It's probably because The Dark Knight was such a huge success that they'd like to push their other big money-maker to next summer.

No, I'm just pointing out that Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix both came out during the summer, and those are (arguably) the best of the series.

It's probably because The Dark Knight was such a huge success that they'd like to push their other big money-maker to next summer.

Isn't Christmas a big moneymaking time, too, though?

Isn't Christmas a big moneymaking time, too, though?

Yes, but if you've already made x amount of dollars this year, wouldn't you want to send your other huge money-maker over to a similar spot next year?

I'm only guessing here, not saying my assertions or right or anything.

Yes, but if you've already made x amount of dollars this year, wouldn't you want to send your other huge money-maker over to a similar spot next year?

I'm only guessing here, not saying my assertions or right or anything.

Either that or they'd like to absolutely rake in the dough this year. :shrug: Isn't next year looking really good for Warner Bros. too, though?

Either that or they'd like to absolutely rake in the dough this year. :shrug: Isn't next year looking really good for Warner Bros. too, though?

True. I can understand either decision though.

Possibly, but it looks like the legal disputes over Watchmen will end up losing Warners money next year, so maybe that could partly explain the HP move? I don't know, just spitballin' here.

Back
Top Bottom