New Oasis single and album (CD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I've seen a few things about the new album, saying its as good as their first two, and that the songs written by Liam, and bass player Andy Bell, are among the best on the album..:applaud: :evil:

I really think it could take them back to the top of the tree.

I wonder how the album sound sonically. I sort of liked the Stonesish bent of the last album and hoped that they pushed it forward on future albums but who knows. I like Oasis and look forward to the new album. No expectations for this album or the new Weezer album which IMO will probably make the listening experience of both albums much more enjoyable.

this album could be something special.....i cant wait!!!! gonna be seeing them in June in Chicago......anyone else catching Oasis during their upcoming summer tour?

Argh, well, I didn't buy tickets, then I decided that I wanted to, but I might have to work that day anyway...it's all up in the air.

Hopefully, I'll be able to see them at the UIC Pavilion.

Flying FuManchu said:
I wonder how the album sound sonically. I sort of liked the Stonesish bent of the last album and hoped that they pushed it forward on future albums but who knows. I like Oasis and look forward to the new album. No expectations for this album or the new Weezer album which IMO will probably make the listening experience of both albums much more enjoyable.

I'm unsure of the overall sound, but its supposed to be quite late 60s, and Dave Sardy is producing.

Look out for "Let There Be Love" and its dual-vocal goodness;)

Back
Top Bottom