NBA Basketball 2007-08: The Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:
You'd think Dolan and Stern could manage to get better seats than that.

well dolan has some rather nice seats... first row baseline, a good 10 feet from the knicks bench. i sat in the row behind the "dolan seat" for the coaches vs. cancer semifinals last week... the seats are quite nice. and for a knick game? probably about, $1,250 a pop.

come one, come all... spend a grand to watch the knicks get demoralized.

Wow, has diamond really not popped in to fellate the Jazz yet this season?

Went to the Celts/Lakers game last night.
Quite a lot of un, from Arnold Governator sitting front row behind one of the baskets to the Celtics "Dancers" doing a naughty Catholic school girl routine (yeah thats family entertainment) routine at halftime.
Oh and the Celts look reallly good in person for the first time in a very long time.

Yeah they are. I was pissed they beat the Celts, but objectively they are a fun squad.

C's win again, squeaked it out against the Bobcats...this is cool. And they finally get on TV this week...against the Knicks.

Got Philk? said:
The Bulls did just lose to the Knicks today...

:tsk:

:mad:

i hate the bulls even more now.

i mean really... how bad do you have to be to lose to the knicks? one more 20 point loss and a garden full of boos and dolan would have had to do something. but noooooo... the bulls and their complete lack of an offense have to come in and screw everything up :wink:

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
psst... you're a little late. kobe's gonna wanna stay now that the lakers don't suck.

que price is right losing sound :wink:

but again kobe wanted to stay right before the pre season started, so he didnt know if they would suck:wink:

it was jerry's idea to trade him into the pre season, not kobe's

Headache in a Suitcase said:
my friend and i had a debate for about a year once on wether or not james augustine was white or black.

i won :hi5:

My dad asked me that the other day, too. What is he?

I don't know how Isiah Thomas can possibly not be fired on the shuttle from Boston back to NYC.
In fact Dolan should make him take the train.

"I'm never great in math," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "So I couldn't figure out if we were up by 30. I wasn't even paying a lot of attention to it. But I knew we were playing well and, obviously, I looked."

The game could've been a whole lot closer.

Melo just choked vujacic. He better get suspened for a couple games. That was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a basketball game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom