*Naked* and........................................DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm closing in on an Achtung era poster on ebay... waiting to pounce at the last minute and make my bid! :shh: :macdevil:

< has been a fan since War, and saw U2 during the UF and JT tours. Talk about a religious experience!! But I'm lucky I got to see U2 before they were considered "Gods".

Popmart is still the worst U2 tour I ever saw, and I saw three shows. Ranks Zoo TV and Elevation as the two best tours I've ever seen - Period!

< thinks Pop is better than Zooropa, October, Boy and Passengers.

BOOMCHA!!!!

boomcha_comp.gif

^^^(tre) nope.

^^ yeah Kayla, I thought it was cool. But you're probably looking at Adam's chest! :wink:

^ I have only a JT one (album cover/desert pic) so far that I bought in 2001... This will be my Achtung companion piece! :drool:

I'll put up "I've Got Sh*t" aka "I Got ID"...give me a sec!

Zoot you've heard this one right? About '95 when PJ was on top of their game. Oh this is a great song!! One of their best and you can hear Neil Young play a sweet solo in it.

absolutely everything in this universe. lol.

btw, I clicked on that download link on megaupload... and immediately a pop-up came up and I found myself staring at a pair of boobs! Passion.com :wink:

did you listen to that DM album? :hyper:

yeah, come to think of it.. I'm a little bored of it too cos I listened to it a couple of times last weekend. :wink:

love_u2_adam said:

so you like zeppelin to:rockon:

Love 'em!! Seen Robert Plant twice...but somehow missed Plant/Page in '95...go figure!! Great band LUA!!

Immigrant Song rocks!!! But so does Gallows Pole. Zoot/TRE you guys should listen to Led Zep III and then see where PJ got some of it's licks from!!!

Back
Top Bottom