My top 10 online interferencers of the year - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2004, 10:40 PM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:07 PM
some one put me on his or her list

Old 12-07-2004, 10:45 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:07 AM
Top 10 Steves

Steve Kilbey
Steve Martin
Steve Winwood
Steve Miller
Steve Speilberg
AcrobatMan (honorary Steve)

Old 12-07-2004, 11:08 PM   #108
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by beli
Top 10 Steves

Steve Kilbey
Steve Martin
Steve Winwood
Steve Miller
Steve Speilberg
AcrobatMan (honorary Steve)
you are just like me..

when i say 10, i mean 8,

when you say 10, you mean 6..wait ....5

Almost Steve,
AcrobatM
Old 12-08-2004, 06:07 AM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW

Why is Doozer on it??? you don't even know her! you know when she was little, I had a chance to give her to the neighbor..my mom caught me ..she follows me everywhere...

Doozer this, Doozer that...

Old 12-20-2004, 11:21 PM   #110
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
MissVelvetDress_75
LarryMullensPOPAngel
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

stop me before i think of more people to add!!
Thank you!

Very nice to wake up turn on blue crack and see that

Have a great day!
Old 12-21-2004, 03:02 AM   #111
Refugee

Local Time: 03:07 PM
Normal

i know i don't post a lot and many of you don't see me as 'top 10' status (i could give a shit) tho i am well-known in my college-town but this is the lamest thread i seen in a while, screw being thought of as popular, this makes me think of back in high school where every chick dated a jock or the cheerleraders dated the class president.

I am famous in Arizona as a bar hopper/partier but i am glad i'm not popular in some other way or some fake organization like Residential Hall Assistants (people who manage campus dormitories) or Fraternities/Soroities. i'e come across all these kinds of people and let me just say most of them are FAKE and think they have power and therefore get put in the popularity category which disgusts me.

I am who i am, popular or not.

anyways..

my top 10 interferencers who i like conversing with or like who they are as a person/poster. Also.. posters who have interesting thoughts goin on in their minds.

1. U2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, tiny dancer and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

2. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

3. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

4. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

5. u2democat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

6. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

7. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

8. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

9. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

10. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:57 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by jesseu2

well said, jesse!
Old 12-21-2004, 01:27 PM   #113
Refugee

Local Time: 12:07 PM
Quote:
i know i don't post a lot and many of you don't see me as 'top 10' status (i could give a shit) tho i am well-known in my college-town but this is the lamest thread i seen in a while, screw being thought of as popular, this makes me think of back in high school where every chick dated a jock or the cheerleraders dated the class president.

I am famous in Arizona as a bar hopper/partier but i am glad i'm not popular in some other way or some fake organization like Residential Hall Assistants (people who manage campus dormitories) or Fraternities/Soroities. i'e come across all these kinds of people and let me just say most of them are FAKE and think they have power and therefore get put in the popularity category which disgusts me.

anyways..

my top 10 interferencers who i like conversing with or like who they are as a person/poster. Also.. posters who have interesting thoughts goin on in their minds.

1. U2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, tiny dancer and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

2. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

3. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

4. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

5. u2democat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

6. u2democrat diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

7. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

8. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

9. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

10. u2democrat, diamond, beli, *ally*. MVD_75, LMPA, the BAW's, ABEL, Angela Harlem, meeganie, Lara Mullen, headache, deathbear an his many alters, basstrap, joyfulgirl, and a whole lot others, period. sorry if i forgot many of you.

:-(
Old 12-21-2004, 01:30 PM   #114
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:07 PM
Quote:

You have a very positive outlook on things. I really admire people like that.

Jesse
Old 12-21-2004, 01:33 PM   #115
BAW
The Flower

You're a great guy Jesse
Old 12-22-2004, 12:08 AM   #116
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Eliv8

:-(
you are included in the 'sorry if i forgot many of you' bit. duude, i didn't mean to forget u, altho it was like 3 AM when i typed that so its hard to think, lol

no hard feelings ok?
Old 12-22-2004, 12:09 AM   #117
Refugee

and uhh thank you ladies
Old 12-22-2004, 03:16 AM   #118
Jesus Online

Local Time: 06:07 AM
jesse
Old 12-22-2004, 06:56 AM   #119
Refugee

Quote:

you are included in the 'sorry if i forgot many of you' bit. duude, i didn't mean to forget u, altho it was like 3 AM when i typed that so its hard to think, lol

no hard feelings ok?
Not at all M8 - just giving you a hard time - See you next year.

Merry this and happy that.
Old 12-22-2004, 07:40 AM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life

jesse