Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if UF's bonus disc is like this:

1. The Three Sunrises
2. Love Comes Tumbling
3. Boomerang I
4. Boomerang II
5. Bass Trap
6. 4th Of July (extended version)
7. Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Come
8. Love Comes Tumbling (alternate lyrics version)
9. Flicker And Fade (the unreleased instrumental floating around)
10. Wire demo
11-14. Unreleased songs/demos

That would be pretty damn cool.
:drool::drool::drool:

dumbarse moment of the day:

I just tried to refresh an IM window. Pressed F5 and everything.

And it was in an IM with me. How epic. :lmao:
I :heart: you sis.
:D

I dunno what it was, but like half an hour ago, part of my brain turned off, like when i'm drunk. But I haven't touched alcohol since Sunday.

OK, I really need to get some sleep. Great to see you around, Vazza. Have a good one, everybody, and happy six months of the postwhorehouse! :wave:

Have a good one, Axver! :wave:

And on that note, I hear some leftover food calling my name. See you folks later! Happy 6 months!

Random cosmic moment of the day: MLK came on my iPod in the car and the car in front of me's license plate was MLK 453 or something, I forget the numbers.

Also, I was on wikipedia looking up what Clash album I'm So Bored With the USA is on and clicked on the link to Joe Strummer and today would've been his 56th birthday.

A Sketch of the sign I'm taking to the Springsteen concert:

fire.jpg

Think he'll play it? :lol:

Sweet, my BOctoWar remasters have arrived! :hyper:

(About two weeks earlier than Amazon predicted too ...!)

Hey Reggo and Ashley! :wave:

A Sketch of the sign I'm taking to the Springsteen concert:

fire.jpg

Think he'll play it? :lol:

He must! :laugh:

So you're not going to request TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH TENTH Avenue Freeze-Out for me?

He opened with that at the last show I went to :|

I must admit, I would be surprised he plays it if I didn't already know his sets are nutty.

And I'd honestly quite tolerate U2 doing the equivalent and pulling out Trip or TTTYAATW or whatever if it meant they played for 3 hours and genuinely took requests.

I must admit, I would be surprised he plays it if I didn't already know his sets are nutty.

And I'd honestly quite tolerate U2 doing the equivalent and pulling out Trip or TTTYAATW or whatever if it meant they played for 3 hours and genuinely took requests.

He plays tenth a lot actually. It's one of his favorite songs, if Wings on Wheels (a docu, about BTR) is to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom