Muse - Page 53 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2007, 06:25 PM   #781
Refugee

Local Time: 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Saracene

I think Chris looks like a big lovable Chewbacca next to the two skinny little twigs he's sharing the stage with,
chris is awesome. he looks like he'd be at home in a footie match, knocking back pints and doling out headbutts. right!

Old 10-14-2007, 06:51 PM   #782
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bollox

chris is awesome. he looks like he'd be at home in a footie match, knocking back pints and doling out headbutts. right!
I agree..Chris is the best member in Muse

not only is he extremely talented and cool...but he's also the best looking member in Muse

and he can pull of the mustache

Chris

Old 10-14-2007, 07:00 PM   #783
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever
I am so jonezing for a another torrent/bootleg and there aint anything.! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

found shepherd's Bush 2006... downloading now....
Old 10-14-2007, 07:27 PM   #784
Blue Crack Addict

So this summer I played the Knights of Cydonia music video on my iPod for my bro in law. I swear like every 5 minutes he was like "can I watch it again? Can I watch it again?" Apparently ever since he's been listening to them non stop
Old 10-14-2007, 08:00 PM   #785
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:58 AM
all I have is You Tube
Old 10-14-2007, 10:03 PM   #786
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
So this summer I played the Knights of Cydonia music video on my iPod for my bro in law. I swear like every 5 minutes he was like "can I watch it again? Can I watch it again?" Apparently ever since he's been listening to them non stop

woot! another person... MUSEified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2007, 10:04 PM   #787
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
all I have is You Tube

Maybe Santa will bring you a 'special' present....
Old 10-15-2007, 01:55 AM   #788
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 01:58 AM
I can't help it, I just have a thing for lead singers, so Matt does it for me (although I find Dom quite good-looking, too. He reminds me of someone as well, but I can't for the life of me think of who. I wanna say Dana Carvey in a way, but yet...I dunno.). But those pictures of Chris certainly make for a convincing argument. And I'll agree that he pulls off a moustache nicely . I do like him-he just seems so worthy.

Quote:
I have the Glastobury 2004 DVD, I downloaded it from DIME. It's in PAL format now..It's incredible!
Cool. I'll definitely have to find a way to fix that. It really is incredible. Their performance of "Stockholm Syndrome" made my jaw drop-now that's how ya end a show . And it looks like this Shepard's Bush thing is worth checking out, so I'll have to remedy that, too.

Quote:
Ooh, I have Reading DVD too and I don't find Starlight to be that significantly different to what I have seen and heard live.
There's not a significant difference, no, but it is a bit noticeable. But it's still good.

Quote:
I haven't seen a bootleg for the Red Rocks show yet. I will let you know if I do.
Awesome . Thank you!

Quote:
I read that they are coming out with a new DVD for this last tour (I believe shot at Wembley) somewhere around December. I think that is for Europe, I am not sure when and if the US will get it.
Ooh, I hope we do, and soon. I'd love to see it. Especially Wembley, from what I hear that was one hell of a show, too.

Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat
LOL. Yeah, that song's incredibly addictive. It's my favorite track off Black Holes and Revelations . The video's awesome, too. Glad to hear they've gained themselves another fan!

Angela
Old 10-15-2007, 05:55 AM   #789
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Chris is probably the most conventionally good-looking (and overall conventional) one in Muse, but Matt's weird pixie looks and general not-quite-of-this-world-ness do it for me. I suppose I just have a thing for British eccentrics, Jarvis Cocker from Pulp is a great one too.

I've heard "Sing for Absolution" at the Borders the other day, which was the first time I've heard Muse in a shop.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:07 AM   #790
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Chris is probably the most conventionally good-looking (and overall conventional) one in Muse, but Matt's weird pixie looks and general not-quite-of-this-world-ness do it for me. I suppose I just have a thing for British eccentrics, Jarvis Cocker from Pulp is a great one too.

I've heard "Sing for Absolution" at the Borders the other day, which was the first time I've heard Muse in a shop.

I have a thing for lead singers too.. Funny you say Matt is pixie-like.. I was thinking that too.. A cute lil elf!
Old 10-15-2007, 02:19 PM   #791
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 01:58 AM
! Matt's an elf! I like that !

...He really does look like one, doesn't he? Awwww...

Quote:
Don't know Jarvis well enough to comment on him, but you hit the nail on the head regarding Matt. I also really like how intelligent he is, and any man who can play piano the way he does gets my attention . I'd be happy to watch him tickle the ivories all day if possible.

And British accents are just sexy as hell.

Quote:
Ooh, nice! I've not been lucky enough to have that happen yet, but there was a commercial for that "30 Days Of Night" (is that the title?) movie the other night on TV, and I heard "Apocalypse Please" playing in the background.

The Absolution album in general....

Angela
Old 10-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #792
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
but Matt's weird pixie looks and general not-quite-of-this-world-ness do it for me.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #793
Blue Crack Addict

Everynow and then I see a guy on campus who looks exactly like Matt...it's kind of weird.

However I also see a guy who looks exactly like Prince Harry. Same hair and all.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:07 PM   #794
Refugee

Local Time: 06:28 PM
Just had to pop in to say that it's 4 weeks today til Muse play here in Adelaide and I am getting SOOOOO excited!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:21 PM   #795
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by mandy1973
Just had to pop in to say that it's 4 weeks today til Muse play here in Adelaide and I am getting SOOOOO excited!!!

very !!

<<< jealous! wishes for another Muse show.. (hoping the rumors of them coming back to the US in December pan out)

Tags
muse