Muse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
Has there been any official word on whether or not that new DVD is going to be released in the US? Or is it time to take a ride to import city?

There is a Canadian release that is the same region code as the US and likely a cheaper import cost if it's not out stateside. I heard this on chartattack.com so they should have the release date as well.

u2fp

U2FanPeter said:

There is a Canadian release that is the same region code as the US and likely a cheaper import cost if it's not out stateside. I heard this on chartattack.com so they should have the release date as well.

u2fp

OMG.. :hyper: thanks for that tip..!!! I will get it from canada... np.. If I have to.

phanan said:
You would think it would eventually be released in the U.S. as well.

one would think.. but I haven't seen anything about a release here in the US yet.. And I am a rabid fan on a few muse websites..nothing on any of the ones I visit. People are talking about it and all but nothing official.

I checked my supplier's database, and no Muse DVDs scheduled for 2008, at least not in his database yet. There are other imports listed :shifty:

Watch it Lila, I mean Amy :wink: All us cats look alike :giggle:

I got one at Best Buy last year for about $30. I think neutral had posted about one, and I went there & it worked fine. Nothing fancy, but it plays PAL format. It's in our bedroom, since the other DVD player is in the living room. A little inconvenient, but worth the bucks. If you need the model number or anything, lemme know.

While I was away on a holiday my brother got Guitar Hero 3! He and my mum are totally addicted to the thing at the moment; I haven't touched it yet but I'm definitely going to try Knights of Cydonia over Christmas, :)

Saracene said:

Chris headbanging to Unintended, :lol: This guy would headbang to Ave Maria if he could.

Can't wait for the DVD, :drool: :drool: :drool: The aerial shots look amazing!

I know.. I so think he would headbang to just about anything.. :D

I can't wait either for this dvd..

I really hope they release this dvd in ntsc format for us Americans.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom