Murderkill River, Delaware Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok screw it, Im just making this a data disc, not like she'll be listening to it ever again anyways XD

You know, sleep deprivation has been linked to cancer.

(But as my friend Rachel who is a medical researcher says: Everything gives you cancer.)

Thank you for giving my paranoid self one more thing to worry about.

I think I more than make up for it in the fact of how much I sleep any other day. It's just days I work that I'm deprived

You're on to me

If you scratch your nose three times a day causes it too, I'm being a little sarcastic, we're all better off just not worrying about it...(unfortunately that is impossible, especially when its shoved down our throats on the news/current affairs programs every day)

I'll finally have bruce back, hopefully by tomorrow morning, I'm downloading his complete discography at home at the moment. :hyper:

Brruuucee

I was gonna listen through his discography tonight, but then got distracted by storms and such. I'll do it tomorrow

Brruuucee

I was gonna listen through his discography tonight, but then got distracted by storms and such. I'll do it tomorrow

His Whole Discography :shocked:

I couldn't find the torrent, but there was a Discography torrent with a few bootlegs from the Rising tour, and I think some from other previous tours, but I've never been able to find it again.

So I just went for the one with all the official releases. (I only own Magic, Seegar Sessions Live (CD & DVD), Devils & Dust aaand Essential Bruuuuuuce.

I shouldn't say WHOLE I'm going to listen to the Studio albums Asbury Park > Magic.

God the storms are back, but no tornado sightings so far

Hey Brittany, Ashley, and Daniel! :wave:

I see we've had no crazy ultra-quick listening party threads today. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom