Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be expecting a lock of it in the mail.

(Not really, that's creepy :uhoh: )

I was watching this TV show about this woman who was going back to college after having kids, and she was saying she wanted to make sure she registered early so she could get into her preferred classes. Well, she and her husband were kinda stupid, and they decided to go sleep on the sidewalk in front of the building, like they used to do for concert tickets, to make sure they were first in line. So they went, and first some other students thought they were homeless, but then when the other kids found out they were waiting to register, they all got in line too. And then in the morning, the administrator got there and asked them what they were doing there, then told them they were supposed to register ONline, not in line.

I'll save a lock just for you. :sexywink:

(Creepy and fuckin' weird. Can you imagine asking for it at the hairdresser? "Yeah, uh, can I have a lock of my hair? I'd just like to post it to this woman in the US ..." :laugh: )

And that's a fucking hilarious story. :lmao:

Also, why is Liam in a cardboard box outside Ax's house?

It's an old joke dating from about 2004 or so, where Liam was stalking me. Andrew was also in on it and used to have his location as outside my house too.

Well this is the second round of elective giving; I didn't get my electives in the first one...

I've no idea how your system works, but this seems odd to me. Here, with a few rare exceptions (such as on-location intensive courses that have a limited amount of spaces), you can sign up for absolutely any course you wish to do within your faculty. Then they allocate a sufficiently large lecture theatre and enough tutorial timeslots to cater for everybody. You only have to select your tutorial time - which can be a bit of a pain if the tute you want fills up and you have to pick something that forces you to have a couple of dead hours on campus.

:scratch: I think I missed out on a piece of the story here.

Her BFF is an illegal alien

alien.gif

*artists rendition*

I've no idea how your system works, but this seems odd to me. Here, with a few rare exceptions (such as on-location intensive courses that have a limited amount of spaces), you can sign up for absolutely any course you wish to do within your faculty. Then they allocate a sufficiently large lecture theatre and enough tutorial timeslots to cater for everybody. You only have to select your tutorial time - which can be a bit of a pain if the tute you want fills up and you have to pick something that forces you to have a couple of dead hours on campus.

Here the number of places are pretty much pre-determained

The electives I applied for only had 24 extra places (90 people registered) and 13 (40 people registered)

Remember, it was something about welcoming Liam back? You had it before your Epic Absence that ended just before the Superthreads first began.

:looks at location:

I have no idea what you're talking about. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom