Muff, County Donegal, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and can i say thanks to danny for his kind words in confesh earlier? i'd reply to the thread, but i probably shoulda just shut up in the first place. i've been excessively emotional lately and it's wearing me out. i wouldn't even call them mood swings. i'm either flat, or a mess. anyway.

hope you grass stains are all superb. like le rice. which i'm about to eat.

was that a cheese bell? :love: they're fucking awesome... for processed cheese, anyway. but what am i to judge. i adore cheese in all its forms.

It's a bell, yes....a BABY bell. From the Laughing Cow :cute:. I didn't even catch that it was processed cause it was delicious. THis was the most expensive cheese purchase I've ever made. I'm going to relish it.

It's a bell, yes....a BABY bell. From the Laughing Cow :cute:. I didn't even catch that it was processed cause it was delicious. THis was the most expensive cheese purchase I've ever made. I'm going to relish it.

babybel!!! i get them occasionally for the kids. i had them when i was a kid, and therefore so will they. they've got light ones here, which are just as nice (as i suspect the 'light' refers to the colour, not fat content).

cheese is the shit, people. fucking cheese. awesome.

Chips and gravy seems decadent enough without the cheese, but I've never actually had proper poutine so I probably just don't know what I'm missing. Apparently it's a national Manx dish too.

It's a place at Flinders station if memory serves me well.

chips and gravy is (also) the shit. i love me some chips and gravy.

I just don't understand what Cheese Curds are...that's what turns me right off poutine. Yes, I fear what I don't understand.

I've been dying to try something of theirs ever since they started a very aggressive ad campaign early this year. I finally caved.

Oh yeah, it's pretty hard to resist these ads when they're being put up everywhere.

LaughingCow.jpg

i used to buy those little wax bottles full of juice just to chew on them...I have a problem with chewing on things...>_>

America is like a shiny new world. Seriously, sometimes I wonder just how deprived you'd find us. Juice in a wax bottle? I may be just easily enthralled by things, though. This might be a normal way for the rest of the world to package juice.

I just don't understand what Cheese Curds are...that's what turns me right off poutine. Yes, I fear what I don't understand.

Lord Of The Fries just puts grated cheese on the chips, then pours gravy over the top, and then if you let it sit for a couple of minutes, the heat of the gravy melts the cheese and you have a load of deliciousness on your hands.

Back
Top Bottom