Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^I know that I just kinda stopped coming in here, I think it was after the chat threads got moved into Out of Control instead of being in Lemonade Stand...

^:wave:

^ Well now we're all back, we just need a few more and Describe will be back to its former glory

< Exam in an hour...gotta finish getting ready

^^Good, I finished my final music paper and did a video for my sign language class. It was actually a semi-productive day :lol: Tomorrow will not be...and actually, the next month won't be. My break is going to be completely and utterly lazy. :D

^:up: Any reasons?

^^:ohmy: It throws me off a little bit. I haven't seen an avatar next to your name in a loooong time.

< Did love Enchanted :)

< Got Joshua Tree rerelease, oh my god the album sounds so much better and the bass and drums, and all those sounds I never noticed before :drool: I think I'm going to go watch the DVD now :wink:

^ Aw I'm so jealous. :( :wink:

I have to wait until after christmas....but it's okay, I'm buying the Radiohead boxset soon!! (as in, tomorrow or Friday). :hyper:

^ it really is, seriously everything just sounds better, I think I actually love TJT, for like the first time ever lol :wink:

^:lol: I listened to it nonstop for a couple weeks after getting it. Just amazing. I could even hear the two drum thumps at the beginning of ISHFWILF. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom