Movie Soundtracks... please advise. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 04-08-2002, 06:32 PM   #16
Local Time: 03:58 PM
I really can't give you a list cause i'm only absolutely sure of one Soundtrack.

This is my favorite soundtrack of all time. The music seems like it's a perfect flow. It has the most replay value of any of my soundtrack CD's. It's very dark in nature, very city, ambient and stylish, just like the movie. It makes you feel like you're in LA at night. It's mellow and then tough, and then beautiful all at the same time. Tracks by U2, Moby, Brian Eno, but mostly Elliot Goldenthal. A lot of instrumental music, not many lyrics at all really, except for a couple of songs, but sometimes that doesn't matter. More like a score than a commercial soundtrack. Fantastic.

if you're looking for something with more lyrics and speech, and a soundtrack more than a score, go with BATMAN FOREVER, which can basically counts as my 2nd choice. This soundtrack has a great mix of good tunes from that era. PJ Harvey, Hutchence, U2, seal, massive attack, sunny day real estate, etc.

Both movies came out around the same time. Both soundtracks are amazing. But HEAT is the best. More beautiful than anything i've ever heard, and just as edgy and stylish.

Old 04-08-2002, 09:24 PM   #17
I serve MacPhisto
Local Time: 02:58 PM
Originally posted by ultra_violet_fish:
go with BATMAN FOREVER, which can basically counts as my 2nd choice. This soundtrack has a great mix of good tunes .

thank you, though my opinion dosen't count

Old 04-09-2002, 10:19 AM   #18
Local Time: 08:58 PM
reservoir dogs.. i gotcha uh huh uh huh, lol
cruel intentions
selma songs
grosse point blank
godfather (!)