Mount Gay, West Virginia Superthread - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #166
Jesus Online

Local Time: 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Hey Anna!

How are you today?
hi axial! i'm great today. the kids are at featherdale with my sister, so i only have the angry one to contend with. i can enjoy my afternoon getting the tyres for the car i didn't end up with the other day, perusing dick smith and perhaps getting to the bank. something i also didn't manage the other day.

$640 for the freaking tyres, though. i'm tempted to trade the fucking car for a horse. i swear.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #167
Vocal parasite

Hi and bye, Ashley!

Anna, now you see why I'm often not all too disappointed that I can't drive! Yarra Trams can deal with any tyre problems.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:29 PM   #168
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
anna!
khankhan!! we need a can-can dancing smilie for you... but that would make me think of priscilla and the 'have a... hangover... have a... hangover song sung to the tune of that russian bobbing dancing thing music.

/end random sidetrack into the unrelated to anything
Old 07-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #169
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:13 AM
Quote:
So if we're cutting 63-65 and possibly 45 and 50-51, we need 2-5 new questions, assuming my proposed #101 is added. Anybody have any good ideas?
Have you ever posted something troublesome in another thread as a result of encouragement from the Superthread?
Old 07-15-2008, 10:34 PM   #170
Jesus Online

Quote:
Hi and bye, Ashley!

Anna, now you see why I'm often not all too disappointed that I can't drive! Yarra Trams can deal with any tyre problems.

I'd love public transport if there was a way to remove the public bit of it. People and me aren't mates. Alas, cos the benefits of public transport are
endless.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #171
Jesus Online

why dont youse use interf to host it and link it in ax's sig? you're here all the time, andre so it'd be easy to always find... or use one of those quiz building/hosting sites where you might be able to even add score calculating.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:37 PM   #172
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Have you ever posted something troublesome in another thread as a result of encouragement from the Superthread?
You could add to this, without the encouragement of the Superthread but in order to amuse the Superthread.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #173
Jesus Online

time to fly, later!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #174
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
time to fly, later!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #175
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:13 AM
Quote:
khankhan!! we need a can-can dancing smilie for you... but that would make me think of priscilla and the 'have a... hangover... have a... hangover song sung to the tune of that russian bobbing dancing thing music.

/end random sidetrack into the unrelated to anything
Old 07-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #176
Vocal parasite

Quote:
I'd love public transport if there was a way to remove the public bit of it. People and me aren't mates. Alas, cos the benefits of public transport are
endless.
Yeah, sometimes I can't say I enjoy the company of people on the trams. But I've found you mainly run into them late at night, and nowadays I don't travel much on the trams late at night, so it works out.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #177
Vocal parasite

Quote:
why dont youse use interf to host it and link it in ax's sig? you're here all the time, andre so it'd be easy to always find... or use one of those quiz building/hosting sites where you might be able to even add score calculating.
Ever since the site upgrade, my sig's no longer visible since I'm not a premium member any more.

Quote:
time to fly, later!!
Have a good one!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #178
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 08:13 AM
bye anna!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #179
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
You could add to this, without the encouragement of the Superthread but in order to amuse the Superthread.
102. posted something troublesome in another thread either to amuse the Superthread or due to its encouragement?

I like this, partly because it's a question I can't answer in the affirmative to the best of my recollection (especially since the Kunstmuseum is covered in other questions) and don't intend to be able to answer in the affirmative.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-15-2008, 10:46 PM   #180
Vocal parasite

How's this?

103. lost purity points at the encouragement and advice of the Superthread?

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread