Mount Disappointment, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dragged myself up at 8:30am for university on Thursday. It was cruel and inhuman. And assuming I return to being a diligent student, I'll be doing 8-8:30am starts on Tuesdays and Thursdays for seven more weeks this year. :grumpy:

(Here comes Ali with a "boo fucking hoo" post ...)

Sorry, I was stuck in Task Manager/Program Not Responding hell.

I was up at 5am yesterday, incidentally. THAT was indecent.

And now it's after 2am, and I will wrestle with this damn picture (and paragraph) tomorrow/later today.

Bye folks! :wave:

Shiiiiiiiiit. When I used to go, class started at 8:30; had to be out the door by 8:00.

When I was in junior higgh, we had o be thee by 8:20am or someshit.
In year 9, it was 8 am. Then they jus kept making it earlier and earlier until 7:35am was when the bell to be in class rang.

Sorry, I was stuck in Task Manager/Program Not Responding hell.

I was up at 5am yesterday, incidentally. THAT was indecent.

And now it's after 2am, and I will wrestle with this damn picture (and paragraph) tomorrow/later today.

Bye folks! :wave:
Have a goood one Ali. :wave:

Ali, if I had to be up at 5am, I'd probably just stay up! Have a good night. :wave:

Shiiiiiiiiit. When I used to go, class started at 8:30; had to be out the door by 8:00.

I started at 8:30am too. We had to leave at 7:50. That meant I arrived at 8am and killed time in the library reading the newspaper. If we left any later, we got caught in horrendous traffic and I'd barely arrive in time for the bell. It was weird how the traffic just suddenly materialised.

One of my classes, due to a timetabling quirk, only had two regular sessions a week, so they tried to hold a third before school, beginning at 7:30am. Nobody turned up. It was just too early for lazy Australians, evidently. So it became two sessions a week, both beginning at 8am, and we actually attended.

Nevermind, slang. But I understand. :hug:

Ah, right.
:hug: I've always had to take something for it.

One of the worst - and i;vetold Axver this story before, was when I was i a hell of a lotta pain and my sistr (my real one, anyway) retrieved me and brought me to my dad's, just before i movedhere and I was in tears.

He got sick of my wailing and gave me some meds. the pain was still there when he went to et my nephews for a barbecue but then when he got back, hesaid he;d found me in the kitchn peting a loaf of bread. which i don't recall.

OK, you know you're listening to sludge metal when the mild tinnitus in your ears just fades into the music and seems to provide a segue into the non-metal track afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom