Mormon Bar, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously. remember the guy who threatened to kill the bunny and eat it unless people paid him on paypal? or the one red paperclip guy who got a house in the middle of nowhere?

i seriously want to come up with one of these ideas.

I don't remember the first one, but the second one was hilarious.

Although it's not on the same scale, my favourite is somebody who sold nothing on e-Bay for US$14.50.

Seriously. I am wearing white and anyone that doesn't think I should can bite me.

My first name means 'pure' for fucks sake.
most people who get married nowadays aren't virgins. most people who get married nowadays wear white. :shrug:

but my umderwear (not the bra, that has to match) is going to be off the hook sextastic.

I don't remember the first one, but the second one was hilarious.

Although it's not on the same scale, my favourite is somebody who sold nothing on e-Bay for US$14.50.
i saw a screenshot of someone selling a ghost in a box for several hundred. and shipping was waaaaaaaaaay more than for an empty box, something like $150. why don't i think of this shit??????

i saw a screenshot of someone selling a ghost in a box for several hundred. and shipping was waaaaaaaaaay more than for an empty box, something like $150. why don't i think of this shit??????

Hahaha.

I've been tempted to sell air.

Great, I'm looking at cakes now, though I don't like most of the fancy wedding cakes around. They're all too fancy and covered with brightly coloured flowers and shit. I want simple and tasty for my cake. I'm so gonna have my aunt make it. She makes the best cakes ever.

This, however... I don't even know what's going on with this:

Wedding Cake Gallery

Great, I'm looking at cakes now, though I don't like most of the fancy wedding cakes around. They're all too fancy and covered with brightly coloured flowers and shit. I want simple and tasty for my cake. I'm so gonna have my aunt make it. She makes the best cakes ever.

This, however... I don't even know what's going on with this:

Wedding Cake Gallery
chocolate, and cream cheesy frosting, those are my only requirements. or maybe a frosting like that chocolate coffee one my sister used to make that i used to sneak spoonfuls of.

i totally have too. do a package, earth wind and water, from location x. but then maybe i'm thinking of this cause i heard about someone else doing it. :banghead: i want to get one of these ideas and make it work.

I've just been too lazy to get around to it. I've also been tempted to see if I can sell really ridiculous things lying around my house. Like bits of scrap paper.

I've just been too lazy to get around to it. I've also been tempted to see if I can sell really ridiculous things lying around my house. Like bits of scrap paper.
only if you dropped them and they just so formed the shape of jesus's head. so now you've stuck them in an envelope.

shit i should do that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom