Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
:flirt:

if it's any consolation, i'll not have a life, and will be in debt 6 figures when it's over.
:drool:

that makes me feel a little better, although i feel bad for you because i know how much debt sucks. my debt keeps accumulating. i have a full time job and my debt is...well...bad.

Essay done. :drool:

Except it's pretty shit, but oh well. I'm at the point where I couldn't care less and hope dogs eat the lecturer's balls.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool:

that makes me feel a little better, although i feel bad for you because i know how much debt sucks. my debt keeps accumulating. i have a full time job and my debt is...well...bad.

yeah...i've come to realize though that debt is just a part of life, you know? i doubt i'll ever be completely out of it.

RavenBlue said:
It's all about the patience.

We can get DSL out here but not cable.. the DSL however is quite expensive so dialup it is.

DSL is totally worth it, though.

RavenBlue said:
It's all about the patience.

We can get DSL out here but not cable.. the DSL however is quite expensive so dialup it is.
wow, that's funny, usually it's the other way round! that's funny about the price too. here dsl and cable are pretty much the same pricewise.

unico said:
yeah...i've come to realize though that debt is just a part of life, you know? i doubt i'll ever be completely out of it.
yeah, i agree. when i look around, 1. i can't remember what i bought with my credit cards, other than me paying for my tuition with them (yeah i know, not the best idea but i had no choice) 2. there's nothing i'm like "yeah i shouldn't have bought that"

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i agree. when i look around, 1. i can't remember what i bought with my credit cards, other than me paying for my tuition with them (yeah i know, not the best idea but i had no choice) 2. there's nothing i'm like "yeah i shouldn't have bought that"

yeah i too don't make purchases i regret. meh, it's all good. we may get rid of it, we may not. but that shouldn't stop us from doing anything! :hi5:

I've been wondering about starting a flickr account since I've so many pictures. :hmm:

Oh and I know about the benefits of high speed. I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't be online as much. The normal routine that I take usually takes roughly an hour to an hour and a half on dialup (more than that if I'm dicking around here) but on high speed I'm done in about ten minutes :giggle:

Oh for the day when I can load a nine minute Youtube video in less than four hours. *dreams*

KhanadaRhodes said:

cuz i wanna :whine:

and i've used like a third of my upload capacity for the monf. i dunno.

One costs money, the other doesn't. You told me the other day that you don't use it that much, and they both function the same, with different capacities.

I say stay where you are with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom