Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khan and Mia, any plans to get sloshed in the postwhorehouse tonight? :wink:

Axver said:
Khan and Mia, any plans to get sloshed in the postwhorehouse tonight? :wink:
i wish
down.gif
i have work tomorrow, so i can't

unico said:
chillin. lol for my bday my friend gave me these pills to help me sleep so i wouldn't have to rely on vodka. but um...they aren't working.

wassup witchu?
eek, what kind of pills are they?

just killing time until i have to go to sleep and listening to desert island tracklists.

unico said:

:hmm:

i get the feeling your impression of me has changed over the past few weeks? ;)

:lol:

Actually, the biggest surprise was that I learnt about your old screen name. I'd never known that.

Axver said:

:lol:

Actually, the biggest surprise was that I learnt about your old screen name. I'd never known that.

for realz? i thought it'd be obvious, bc...well i do have my own unique voice on here. :lol: there's actually a freakin thread in FYM where all they talked about was my name change.

unico said:
melatonin. it is a natural herb that causes drowsiness. except apparently im invincible!!!!!! :rockon:
oh yeah. my ex used to take that. it worked for him, but not for me :shrug:

i have to take sleeping pills, although i don't have problems falling asleep. i just can't stay asleep
down.gif

unico said:

for realz? i thought it'd be obvious, bc...well i do have my own unique voice on here. :lol: there's actually a freakin thread in FYM where all they talked about was my name change.

:lol: I never used to pay that much attention to FYM, and I think there was a fairly lengthy period where I didn't look in it at all. That must've been when you changed screen names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom