Moneymore, Wicklow, Ireland, Paul McGuinness' house...eh I mean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quotage by or about failin' Palin.

As Golightly Grrl so aptly pointed out on FYM, "I can see the moon from my window. I guess that makes me an astronaut."
:lmao:
Honestly, McCain and Palin are the two dumbest politicians I've seen yet. The sad part? Knowing America, they'll win.

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought upon seeing the picture was not "oh, how terrible!", but "huh, they're still using boxcars rather than containers on flats"?
Seeing as this is you we're talking about here, it'd be wrong for you to put the concern over the type of cars.

Have a good one, John. :wave:

:lmao:
Honestly, McCain and Palin are the two dumbest politicians I've seen yet. The sad part? Knowing America, they'll win.

I'd say McCain is smarter than Bush, but perhaps even less ethical. Palin is braindead.

Obama should win, given that it looks like he'll get more than enough electoral college votes. Perhaps it may be time to say hooray for undemocracy for a change?

Later, John! :wave:

I'd say McCain is smarter than Bush, but perhaps even less ethical. Palin is braindead.

Obama should win, given that it looks like he'll get more than enough electoral college votes. Perhaps it may be time to say hooray for undemocracy for a change?
Not by a lot.
I seriously hope Obama does win. I can't see America really going anywhere good, no matter what. But having an older clone of Bush in office isn't going to help things at all.

Serena, you're forgetting something important here, though. Sarah Palin has the feminine mystique.

Serena, you're forgetting something important here, though. Sarah Palin has the feminine mystique.

:doh: My memory always fails me at times like this!

Though you may want to blame the Irish Cream. Safe to say I am starting to get drunk,.

I'd say she's less eye candy and more eyesore.

:lol: Yes.

I think the only reason she was chosen was because of how controversial it'd be. Get the spotlight on the republicans. Relish in the fact that Obama didn't pick Hillary. Face it, it was just McCain's cheap shot to try to get into office.

When did you break 10,000? I must have missed something! :lol:
I broke it the other night listening to Tori with Daniel, and I didn't even realize it at the time. This was my 10,000th post:

PLEASE DON'T HELP ME WITH THIS

No, aha ahahahaha ahahahahahaha
ahahahahaa
ah ah aaaaah
*Torigasm*

:lol:

Hey Chass! :wave:

:lol: Yes.

I think the only reason she was chosen was because of how controversial it'd be. Get the spotlight on the republicans. Relish in the fact that Obama didn't pick Hillary. Face it, it was just McCain's cheap shot to try to get into office.

Only problem is, it's backfiring spectacularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom