Moneymore, Wicklow, Ireland, Paul McGuinness' house...eh I mean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good, guys. Going to a party tonight, which should be a hoot. Gotta buy some stuff first though, which is a pain because I have no money. Maybe I can coax another fifty from my brother.

Irish cream, Serena. :rockon:

My drink is making noises at me. :ohmy:

This is the point where you know you've drank a tad too much :wink:

I still think War is made of ultimate superwin!

October has seriously been creeping up though. What a great album :up:

War is awesome, it's the best of the early albums and up there with Joshua Tree, and All That You Can't Leave Behind for the title of their third best album

All good, guys. Going to a party tonight, which should be a hoot. Gotta buy some stuff first though, which is a pain because I have no money. Maybe I can coax another fifty from my brother.

Irish cream, Serena. :rockon:

Ah, brothers. Isn't that what they're good for? :up:

Irish Cream, :fuckyeah:
I've had ... 4 glasses! Still not feeling anything. Dammit.

at the places they do have gas people are waiting in line for it. i have never heard of this in my life- no gas for sale, out of gas.

Gas is going up 12 or 13 cents here tonight :angry:

Is Parnell Street the one up by Henry Street, if so.. that's the one. I got three brand new U2 books there for 15 euro total. Over here they would've cost at least 70 or 80 bucks altogether.

Guess that means when I get up, I'll be harping at you to go to bed. :wink:

Attempting to get drunk!
I hate being such a freak sometimes. I'm not getting much of anywhere! :lol:

Hopefully then I'll be at least halfway drunk and celebrating a glorious rugby victory.

Hopefully then I'll be at least halfway drunk and celebrating a glorious rugby victory.
Oh, that's right! I forgot you'd be drinking later tonight! Well, that's morning for me, but yeah! Must be up for that. I have yet to see you truly drunk.

I just have to be careful not to get hungover. The hangover I caught off that 3 hour conversation with the trashcan was not pleasant at all. But I don't expect to be repeating that any time soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom