MLB 2K5 Pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems silly that home field advantage is still allocated through the All Star game... I much rather have the NBA system allocating home field advantage to the team with the best record.

zonelistener said:

YOU ARE A JINX to the NL (and the Cards). I swear you posted the same thing about the cards last October.

You should NEVER post a predicition here again.

:sad: i was thinking the same thing

Hewson said:
Thanks Tony LaRussa, home field advantage in Fenway for the World Series again.

Too bad Tony didn't let Roger Clemens pitch 6 innings. Then Tito would have been forced to throw Mariano Rivera out there for the entire game.

biggest win for yanks this season

How about that "all star" Mike Piazza w/ game winning 3 run bomb.....

I know TheBrush will like that.:wink:

Numb1075 said:
biggest win for yanks this season

How about that "all star" Mike Piazza w/ game winning 3 run bomb.....

I know TheBrush will like that.:wink:

YEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!

damn straight, i was jumping around like an idiot. 0-2 pitch, a bomb the otherway.

what makes me laugh is I went to pitt. to see him and the mets. The game before pitt he wins it in extra innings, and the game after he hits this 3-run bomb. I cant win. Hopefully we can take 3 of 4. but tommys pitching tonight so you never know what you will get.

im thinking beltran might have a big game for once. The mets are definitely gonna need to scoe a bit tonight to have a chance. Atlantas bullpen is just as messed up as the mets. I still like them to take 3 of 4. Tonight may be that loss though. They are skipping ishii in the rotation so pedro pitches this weekend.

that he is

meanwhile the mets signed a 16 year old kid.

The New York Mets signed 16-year-old outfielder, Fernando Martinez, to a 1.4 million dollar signing bonus.
Martinez got one of the richest deals in history for a prospect from the Dominican Republic. He will not be allowed to play in the minors until he is 18. Also some scouts say a move to the mound could be in his near future.

yeah i think it's time to admit the white sox are for real this season, it would definitely be nice to see them in the world series out of the AL

I heard the White Sox were interested in Burnett too. They need another starter.

The White Sox bandwagon still has plenty of open seats. :wink: Glad to see some are recognizing that they are a good team.

not to derail this conversation (but I will):

Anyone see Headache in a Suitacase on line recently? He has been MIA......he usually has his pulse on MLB topics. I haven't seen him post here in weeks

And we are back to normal in baseball once again:

NY Yankees 50 41 .549 -- 29-19 21-22 17-21 9-7 13-6 Won 3 8-2
Baltimore 50 42 .543 0.5 27-20 23-22 23-15 13-13 6-4 Won 1 6-4
Boston 50 42 .543 0.5 25-18 25-24 18-25 7-3 13-8 Lost 3 3-7

thanks wildhoneyalways.....

rumor also has it that Jim Leyland will take over once (if) Jack McKeon gets fired down there in Miami

Yeah, Leyland is a candidate, so is Grady Little believe that or not.

It would be wrong to fire McKeon IMO, but whatever floats their boat. Firing a manager midyear and hiring McKeon sparked them to win the WS in 03, so maybe it would work again.

Their pitching is too good to be where they are right now. of course, beckett never stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom