MLB 2K5 Pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zack Duke, lefty rookie on Pirates is now 6-0 with a miniscule ERA. Fantastic curve ball. He reminds me of a younger Barry Zito.

schooled the NY Mess last night.

one one hand, yes the r-sox got pounded by the la/a angels.

but on the other hand, the only way the 'ankees will catch them is by staying off the field :lmao:

tonight, they get served by chisox

:hyper:It's that time of the year :hyper:

Well, I doubt they could give up that much of a lead...but you never know...they are the white sox!!!!

:D

Oh, and the Twins have won six in a row (three against the White Sox).

i cant belive this

the sox just cant win:angry:

well im goin to the game tmorrow so maybe contreras will have the game of his life:wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Dude, you best not be refering to me. :angry:

I've been waiting patiently for the complete collapse for weeks now. :grumpy:

:wink: :huh: :( :sock:

nooooo.

Others who tried to tell me that a collapse would not happen - both here and offline.

Like I said...It will be close to impossible to completely tank it. But who knows. :shrug:

funny, i thought the cards took two of three when they played the red sox this year.

same result?

David Ortiz bunted for a base hit against the Angels.

Will this stop teams from employing the infield shift against him? Probably not.

StlElevation said:
funny, i thought the cards took two of three when they played the red sox this year.

same result?
No he meant wait till October and you'll get the same result.
You Cards fans (both of ya :wink: ) really get too amped about the regular season. Its kind of sad to see how let down you end up in the postseason when you assume that because you win over 100 games and Rick Ankiel hasn't killed anyone in the stands yet (only 43 hospitalizations) with an errant throw in single A ball that you're not gonna end up getting beat in the playoffs. Remember you still have Tony LaRussa at the helm. An unrivaled ability to take huge talent to the postseason and fail over and over again.

From Sports Illustrated:

Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez bought an eight-room apartment earlier this month at Trump Park Avenue for $7.5 million. The 5,000-square-foot apartment includes four bedrooms, six bathrooms and zero World Series rings.

:laugh:

Ugh Espn had the worst 50 state segment ever

completely ignored the whitesox

i emailed them an angry letter:wink:

nooo

freddy garcia has a no hitter going through 7 innings

gives up homerun to start 8th and we lose 1-0

I'm Ready said:
nooo

freddy garcia has a no hitter going through 7 innings

gives up homerun to start 8th and we lose 1-0

What an amazing game.

I am glad it finished the way it did too!

Indians JUST might have a chance. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom