MLB '08, Part Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whisk_Broom.jpg

Well, I guess two sweeps cancel out.

Bottom line: Best Record In Baseball.

Didn't the Patriots have the best record in football? Records don't mean shit in the playoff.

Anyway, that's four in a row for the Cubbies....I smell a skid.

And I hate the Sox.....

Oh, well...their was some excitement in this boring ass world of baseball....when does the NFL season start?

Red Sox have a huge road series this week with first place on the line...oh yeah, then they go to NY. Freakin' Devil Dogs.

JAMES SHIELDS IS PITCHING A PERFECT GAME

Nicely done :)

Almost pulled that out last night. I figured once Moss hit the catwalk they had a shot...of course with the tying runs in scoring position you'd love to have a better option than Varitek and Lugo but still I thought Julio's liner might get up the middle. If Percival's hammy is an ongoing thing they're in a bit of trouble though.

The Phils demoted Brett Myers to AAA Lehigh Valley. I can't say I disagree, though I'd have given him a shot in the bullpen first.

So Manny threw the Bosox' traveling secretary to the ground because the guy couldn't promise him 16 tickets for a game? Manny's a fucking douche.

So Manny threw the Bosox' traveling secretary to the ground because the guy couldn't promise him 16 tickets for a game? Manny's a fucking douche.

Well "douche" is a bit strong, but I'd say it was a dick move on Manny's part.

Wow. The Red Sox decided to score some runs on Scott Kazmir for a change.

Maybe someone could mention to Tito that with Varitek swinging the way he is the hit & run is not such a great idea.

Oh and I was hoping Pedroia would stop at first in the 8th. That's a cycle in my book :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom