MLB '08 - Down The Stretch Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's YLB, not me.

Ashley, I sure as fuck did not get into sports TV for the high salaries. It was for the perks. :)

He's a little bastard....you on the other hand.

The vast majority of baseball game's you've gone to this summer alone, has made me reconsider my wanting to be an editor :hmm: :wink:

Oh By the way NSW, cause I know you were dying to know. My dad did a tree job (he owns a tree business) for a guy from Chicago that had season tickets, and they're working out a deal for playoff tickets as payment, last I was told.

Ha, you should pursue editing with vigor, very cool area of the business, at least to me.....

Yeah, I'm just kidding. I love it too much, and I'm so dead set on doing it. I think, maybe for just a short while at least though, I'd like to work in sports broadcasting somewhere. Ah, I don't know. I still have this year and next year before the carpet gets pulled out from under me.

Oh By the way NSW, cause I know you were dying to know. My dad did a tree job (he owns a tree business) for a guy from Chicago that had season tickets, and they're working out a deal for playoff tickets as payment, last I was told.

I love barter arrangements. Glad he's going to be there....I'll wave hi.

I just bought two tickets for the Twins/Sox game tomorrow night.

If I didn't have to be in Dayton, OH Tuesday and Wednesday - and Detroit on Thursday, I would have purchased a ticket and driven up for the game. I would have lent you my Rod Carew jersey! :)

I have a $500 gift card for Stub Hub that Megan and I plan on using for a playoff game this year. Just depends on who and when, and how much above $500 we will have to spend.

If I didn't have to be in Dayton, OH Tuesday and Wednesday - and Detroit on Thursday, I would have purchased a ticket and driven up for the game. I would have lent you my Rod Carew jersey! :)

I have a $500 gift card for Stub Hub that Megan and I plan on using for a playoff game this year. Just depends on who and when, and how much above $500 we will have to spend.

I used Stub Hub for today's game...ticketmaster for tomorrow....Cubs tickets were via work......let me know where you end up playoff game-wise......

Baby steps. I just want to see the first Phightin's playoff victory in my conscious lifetime.

If the Twins win ( see what I did there), that $500 can get you tix to games 1 and 2 in St Pete, if you know anybody who works in the airline industry you could get a deal on airfare, and the beauty is that after seeing those 2 games, you'll still have $450 left on the Stub Hub gift card (assuming you take another couple with you and buy 4 seats to each game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom