Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Haha, why?!

Though actually, I think I have every Radiohead album besides Pablo Honey on a data disc somewhere. I actually wasted time downloading them.

Oh, wait, I don't think I have Hail To The Thief either.

He used to like them better. The Bomb killed them for him.

KhanadaRhodes said:

it's a shame too. it's not like the songs were similar. the cover was totally different than the original.

lol, that would be funny!

Here's another idea: take a really common song name and make your playlist just out of songs that share the name. See how many people think they're just covers.

For example, I know three different songs called Another Day, by U2, The Cure, and Dream Theater. I bet there are shitloads more out there too.

Axver said:
Here's another idea: take a really common song name and make your playlist just out of songs that share the name. See how many people think they're just covers.

For example, I know three different songs called Another Day, by U2, The Cure, and Dream Theater. I bet there are shitloads more out there too.
:hmm: i also have a sting song called another day...

and a song from the rent soundtrack :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i seriously heard it about six times in one night one evening. trust me when i tell you it sucks. :|

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Their worst album for sure. At least Pablo Honey is fun sometimes.

oh sweet god, todays crapo countdown is 1991 top 20 , im hanging in there through some fucked up mariah carey dog whistle singing , preying for some u2, surely axvers fave tune will take out the #1 spot???

edit - CROWDIES !!!!!! :win:

weather with you :heart:

LemonMelon said:

i wasn't listening by choice though
down.gif
i was on a date with this dude and he had it on in his car and like...at no point did he put another cd in
down.gif
it was like...it wasn't very loud so it's not like it was suuuuuper annoying, but come on. at least he was a good kisser :drool:

mysterious_jen said:
oh sweet god, todays crapo countdown is 1991 top 20 , im hanging in there through some fucked up mariah carey dog whistle singing , preying for some u2, surely axvers fave tune will take out the #1 spot???

I saw "Things that make you go hmmm" before. There was officially a dance party for one at my house :dance:

LemonMelon said:

I really dislike Pablo Honey. My favourite Radiohead album is OK Computer or The Bends.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i seriously heard it about six times in one night one evening. trust me when i tell you it sucks. :|

Considering out of all of their songs, I only think two are any good (Electioneering, Idioteque), I have no doubt that HTTT sucks.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i wasn't listening by choice though
down.gif
i was on a date with this dude and he had it on in his car and like...at no point did he put another cd in
down.gif
it was like...it wasn't very loud so it's not like it was suuuuuper annoying, but come on. at least he was a good kisser :drool:

He was playing Hail To The Thief on a DATE?! Hahahahahaha

Next time, I'll play some Tom Waits when I want to set the mood. :yes:

mysterious_jen said:

edit - CROWDIES !!!!!! :win:

weather with you :heart:

Weather With You is made of all kind of win. :drool:

the tourist said:

He said it was way too fucking loud. :lol:

No shit. Bloody hell, could that album possibly be mixed any worse?

HOW COULD ANY BAND RELEASE AN ALBUM WITH OBVIOUS AUDIO CLIPPING?!

LemonMelon said:
He was playing Hail To The Thief on a DATE?! Hahahahahaha

Next time, I'll play some Tom Waits when I want to set the mood. :yes:
:lol: well we were in his car talking, driving around, etc. he's a huge radiohead fan.

when we went back to his place he put on dave matthews band :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom