Middle Intercourse Island superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

You're using iTunes, right? I have no idea how that works. I play all of the lists with RealRhapsody, so I just click and drag. :shrug:

Ahh, I see. I think everyone should use a standard form of media player. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Afraid not, but I have a copy if you want it.

Eh, I can wait for it, I think. I have a few to listen to that I've already downloaded.

LemonMelon said:

I still haven't seen that movie. is it good?

I honestly don't remember. I haven't seen it in about 3 years. My girlfriend had me watch it when we first started dating. I wasn't paying attention to the movie much, but I remember Natalie Portman's character loved The Shins.

Anyway, this is my favourite playlist so far. I think you've beaten Screwtape. Right now you've got an A-.

Would be an A, but I wasn't 100% about the Prince song, or the REM song. And although I liked the Donovan song, it seemed to drag on and on. Felt like 10 minutes instead of 5.

KhanadaRhodes said:

wawa is a gas station/convenience store on the northern east coast.

Some have gas stations. I'd say more do not than do.

It's pretty specific to southeastern PA/South Jersey/northern Delaware.

the tourist said:
Your playlist didn't suffer, I'll tell you that much.

I think Disc 2, Side A is kind of me stretching a little bit. I don't think I would've used either Maybe I'm Amazed or Tiny Dancer if I had more music to replace them.

LemonMelon said:

Although I love McCartney, that's one of my least favourite non-instrumentals from his non-Wings/non-Beatles material. But since I love McCartney so much, your grade doesn't drop.

phillyfan26 said:

i've only been to wawas in maryland, and all those had gas stations. i'd say it'd be weird to see one without a gas station, but that'd be hypocritical as i've seen 7-11s without gas stations. it's one of those things, for me at least, you don't notice there's no gas until after you pull away.

i miss 7-11 though :sad:

phillyfan26 said:

I think Disc 2, Side A is kind of me stretching a little bit. I don't think I would've used either Maybe I'm Amazed or Tiny Dancer if I had more music to replace them.

That's too bad. I liked that part a lot. Those two songs are both great! Don't be ashamed! :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

or be like half the people who i've downloaded from so far and just upload the protected files like i'd be able to play them :rant:

I hope mine isn't that way. I only buy through iTunes plus or Amazon, and I've read they aren't DRM protected.

phillyfan26 said:

Not surprising that I haven't heard of it then.

phillyfan26 said:
aww, don't feel bad. i'm not a big mccartney fan, but i love tiny dancer. i think most people look back after the fact and wish they'd made changes to their playlist. i know there's songs i put on mine i wish i hadn't, although i don't know what i would've put in their place.

the tourist said:

Although I love McCartney, that's one of my least favourite non-instrumentals from his non-Wings/non-Beatles material. But since I love McCartney so much, your grade doesn't drop.

How did you like the Zeppelin track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom