Michigan City, Indiana, United States of America, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Alison asking me when we'd stop keeping track back sometime last year when we only had about 150-200! :laugh:

Personally, I want to see how long it can possibly go, or if there's a point where the forum will spit it back at us.

Eh, that's fine, I just hate scrolling through the first page :laugh:

Just adding the last thread to the stats spreadsheet, and ...

Liam currently has 11,212 Superthread posts.

Just adding the last thread to the stats spreadsheet, and ...

Liam currently has 11,212 Superthread posts.
kip_yes_t.jpg

I have no memory of what I did last time....

You answered "yes" to 58 of 120 questions, making you 51.7% superthread pure (48.3% superthread corrupt)

Daniel has dropped .8% purity and Ashley has dropped 1.6%. OK, looks like a single point loss is a .8% deduction! Handy to know so that I don't need to keep asking people to re-take it just for losing one.

MASTERLIST

Vlad n U 2: 82.5%
Angela Harlem: 70.8%
cobl04: 62.5%
bono_man2002: 51.7%
liamcool: 46.7%
The Sad Punk: 36.7%
Slopsy: 35.8%
Alisaura 34.2%
bono_212, coolian2: 24.2%
KhanadaRhodes: 21.7%
Axver: 10.8%

... on second thoughts, it can't be exactly .8% given the odd number decimals there. OK, let me get out the calculator ...

Sorry, Ashley, going to have to break that.

Well i'm trying to start up a tori setlist site, cause the current one is sooo fucking out of date.

It was last updated after a handful of gigs on the European leg of her tour.

56 shows, 112 songs. I dunno anything about Pish, and their back catalouge, and how large it is.

Well, they've played something like 750 songs live. About 60% of those are covers. About 15% are originals not on an album.

Oh, underwhelming. But a Phsih take on the Stones could be interesting ... how faithful to the originals are they with these covers?

Niiiice.

As always with their cover albums (Remain In Light being the one exception), they're fairly faithful, with a couple of songs flipped around.

OK, with 120 questions, a single point is worth 0.833333333333333333recurring%

IT'S MY RECURRING PERCEEEEEENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom