MERGED ----> Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: Engaged + Congrats Tom and Katie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, it's Stuff Magazine. But it's good for a laugh.

msnbc.com

Tom Cruise has a bit of an image problem.

In a recent poll, more people said they’d rather spend the night with Saddam Hussein than the “Top Gun” star. Stuff magazine asked its readers who they would least like to share a camping tent with, and 41 percent chose the couch-jumping star.

Deposed dictator Hussein came in close behind, with 39 percent, 15 percent said Pat O’Brien, and 5 percent chose comedian Kathy Griffin.

On the way home tonite I heard on the radio that Tom Cruise is giving Nicole Kidman a really hard time about her impending nuptials with her fiancee and with the wedding plans. Seems he is being difficult with the kids' schedules, questioning the fiance's ability to step-parent the 2 kids, and apparently requesting Nicole hold off her wedding until after the birth of "his and Kate's" baby. Anyone hear anything this news?

I read in some magazine that he wants to meet Keith but Keith doesn't want to because it upsets him that Tom hurt Nicole. It also said that Keith entertains Nicole by doing a Tom couch jumping impression.

Supposedly Keith and Nicole are getting married this month.

There's something about Keith that's hot, I read that he posed for Playgirl once w/ his guitar strategically placed. I wouldn't mind seeing that :wink:

Carek1230 said:
On the way home tonite I heard on the radio that Tom Cruise is giving Nicole Kidman a really hard time about her impending nuptials with her fiancee and with the wedding plans. Seems he is being difficult with the kids' schedules, questioning the fiance's ability to step-parent the 2 kids, and apparently requesting Nicole hold off her wedding until after the birth of "his and Kate's" baby. Anyone hear anything this news?

What?? :|

NY Post

March 17, 2006 -- Hollywood bully Tom Cruise got Comedy Central to cancel Wednesday night's cablecast of a controversial "South Park" episode about Scientology by warning that he'd refuse to promote "Mission Impossible 3," insiders say.

Since Paramount is banking on "MI3" to rake in blockbuster profits this summer, and Paramount is owned by Viacom, which also owns Comedy Central, the tactic worked.

The "South Park" episode, "Trapped in the Closet," pokes fun at Scientology and shows Cruise, John Travolta and R. Kelly (who is not a Scientologist, but has a song called "Trapped in the Closet") literally in a closet.

The episode, which first aired last November, was set to rerun Wednesday night, but was mysteriously pulled at the last minute.

Now, hollywoodinterrupted.com reports Cruise went straight to the top - to execs at Viacom - and warned he'd boycott the promotion for "MI3" unless the "South Park" episode was pulled.

Series creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have been told not to discuss the matter - to avoid embarrassing Cruise as they did Isaac Hayes last week when Hayes, also a Scientologist, quit his role as the voice of the Chef character.

Hayes claimed he couldn't stand by while "South Park" made fun of religion, but Stone pointed out that Hayes had cashed plenty of checks while the show made fun of Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Stone hinted that Hayes was pressed to quit by his minders in the Church of Scientology.

A rep for Comedy Central, asked if Cruise was responsible for the "Closet" episode being yanked, attributed it instead to Hayes' resignation, saying, "In light of the events of earlier this week, we wanted to give Chef an appropriate tribute by airing two episodes he is most known for." But TV insiders weren't buying that explanation.

Now the question is whether Comedy Central will ever again air "Trapped in the Closet" and whether it will be included on the DVD of the show's ninth season.

Love the Trey and Matt's response though :lol:

“So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu.”

http://hereticalideas.com/

MrsSpringsteen said:
Now the question is whether Comedy Central will ever again air "Trapped in the Closet" and whether it will be included on the DVD of the show's ninth season.

I can't imagine it not being on the DVD, but it is right to question whether it will ever be aired again.

Melon

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC March 21, 2006

The battle between Tom Cruise and Scientology and its foes is heating up.

Cruise and Scientology have been in the news lately because of an allegedly censored “South Park” parody of the religion — and now Scientology and the “Top Gun” star are being blamed for a woman’s death.

“Thanks, Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology, for your expert advice on mental health,” blasts an ad in LA Weekly. The ad goes on to say that a woman was killed “by the schizophrenic son she was told to treat with vitamins instead of psychiatric care.”

The ad refers readers to a Web site, which provides details on the case of Jeremy Perkins, a 28-year-old schizophrenic who stabbed his mother to death. Perkins was a staunch Scientologist and his mother was a counselor in the church — which opposes psychiatry and psychiatric drugs and “believes modern psychiatric medicine derives from an ancient alien civilization’s plot to drug and enslave humanity,” notes the site.

A spokesman for the Celebrity Center of the Church didn’t respond to requests for comment by deadline.

MrsSpringsteen said:
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC March 21, 2006

Cruise and Scientology have been in the news lately because of an allegedly censored “South Park” parody of the religion — and now Scientology and the “Top Gun” star are being blamed for a woman’s death.

“Thanks, Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology, for your expert advice on mental health,” blasts an ad in LA Weekly. The ad goes on to say that a woman was killed “by the schizophrenic son she was told to treat with vitamins instead of psychiatric care.”

The ad refers readers to a Web site, which provides details on the case of Jeremy Perkins, a 28-year-old schizophrenic who stabbed his mother to death. Perkins was a staunch Scientologist and his mother was a counselor in the church — which opposes psychiatry and psychiatric drugs and “believes modern psychiatric medicine derives from an ancient alien civilization’s plot to drug and enslave humanity,” notes the site.

A spokesman for the Celebrity Center of the Church didn’t respond to requests for comment by deadline.

This article made baby Xenu cry. :|

MrsSpringsteen said:
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC March 21, 2006

This is downright sad.

:|

on boston.com
LOS ANGELES --When it comes to furniture and his love for Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise just can't help himself.

The megastar was the guest of honor at Yahoo's quarterly "Influential Speakers" event Tuesday at the company's headquarters in Sunnyvale, Calif., bantering with chief executive Terry Semel and answering questions from the crowd.

After an impromptu arm-wrestling match with Semel, Cruise jestingly recreated his "Oprah" sofa-hopping episode, this time on a chair, to trumpet his joy about his fiancee and their soon-to-arrive offspring. Then he brought the very pregnant Holmes onto the stage, where he beamed and patted her round belly.

And, yes, he then sealed the interlude with a kiss.

TV's "Inside Edition" broadcast the happy event Thursday night.

All this Tom Cruise-bashing is very disturbing. Tom Cruise is the sexiest, hottest-looking man in the history of mankind. Tom Cruise is perfect-looking. There is not one flaw on that man. He is every woman's ideal of the perfect-looking male.

Windmilllane said:
All this Tom Cruise-bashing is very disturbing. Tom Cruise is the sexiest, hottest-looking man in the history of mankind. Tom Cruise is perfect-looking. There is not one flaw on that man. He is every woman's ideal of the perfect-looking male.

:lmao:

Windmilllane said:

Wow, I guess I didn't get that memo!

I don't find him attractive at all but that may have something to do with that fact that he's insane.

Bono's American Wife said:

Wow, I guess I didn't get that memo!

I don't find him attractive at all but that may have something to do with that fact that he's insane.

:lmao:

Windmillane - Tom's all yours. Please post your pic of jumping on the nearest couch :wink:

Windmilllane said:

He's not my kind of guy, also he's about knee-high to a grasshopper!!!:yuck:

Windmilllane said:

That was the best laugh of the night. Thanks!

who would've thought out of all of the Dawson's Creek kids, the prettiest and most successful one would be Michelle Williams? :shrug:

and I just found a Church of Scientology 5 minutes from my house, oh the fun I will have their :macdevil::wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
who would've thought out of all of the Dawson's Creek kids, the prettiest and most successful one would be Michelle Williams? :shrug:

and I just found a Church of Scientology 5 minutes from my house, oh the fun I will have their :macdevil::wink:

:shocked: Are you going to join.....cool,keep us posted with what they talk about and stuff!!!!

I think Scientologists are more paranoid than that....I don't think they let just anyone join up without putting interested individuals through a battery of tests and trials before they are officially "accepted".

^Take their personality test, and then when they say you'll need auditing to rid yourself of those bad ol' thetans, take the money you've saved for a bike and pay them, and then... :hyper: :shifty:

Windmilllane said:

:lmao: :lmao: buahahahahahahahahaha!!!

tom cruise is the hottest dwarf i've ever seen, sure :lmao:.

Back
Top Bottom