MERGED --> Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my new favorite show .... it's hilarious.... and I'm not going to miss an episode thanks to TiVo !!!

Queer eye for the strait guy

Sometimes this show makes me feel uncomfortable because the guys they chose are so dorky...

I think the "culture guy" has got to go, boring and does nothing

Any thoughts on this random show?

would you believe that this show is not shown in Canada yet? :yell:
Yah...we have Bravo network...but Queer Eye is nowhere to be found in their programming.
I've even emailed Bravo Canada about this. No answer yet.

Good news! :hyper:
Bravo (Canada) finally replied to my email! :hyper:
They will be airing Queer Eye for the first time on Oct 4th at 11:45pm.
So for all you Canadians out there! Yay! We're getting the show!
:hyper:

so i saw my first episode last night!
it's the one with the "Butch" guy...the painter with a cluttered dump for an apartment.
i never laughed so hard in my life :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
great show...i highly recommend it :up:
and they did such a great job with the guy!!
In case anyone cares...they show a repeat of this episode on Bravo (Canada) at 8pm tonight (Sunday).
:D

This show started last week in Australia:lmao: :hug:
Unfortunately, it is in the same time slot as a TV show my family likes"Pizza". I got to watch the first episode of QEFASG ..and :heart: it. I :heart: Carson, the comments he makes and the way he was getting the guys clothes out of the closet with tongs:lmao:...I love the way they watch their "results" on video, kinda like a sports commentators...'Oh look , she WANTS him...oh look, that woman just licked his neck"
I just saw the end of last night's episode and I loved what they did with that guys terrace/pat-e-o...the hammock, the candles...the bottle opener on the chain:lmao:
I want them to come to my house...
Cheers queers
:heart:

PS: how do you spell that word they are always saying you do to your hair?
You just rub some "product' on your hair, you start at the back...you "shush""shooze"? that's the word.
However you spell it, you should do it twice and I think they would cry if their pupil forgot to 'Shoosh"?
"simon says , touch you ankle" :lmao:

Saturday Night Live did a skit about it, "Queer Eye for the Straight Gal", a reversal that I had wondered about- how would the opposite show fly? The fashionista wanted bolo ties, bras were disposed of... "let your breasts kiss the air!", there was a terrible feminist poem about "her WOMB" for the gal to read for her boyfriend. I can't remember any more details except for the memorable sight of Jack Black in a wig demanding;

"Where are your dildoes?!"

cass said:
PS: how do you spell that word they are always saying you do to your hair?
You just rub some "product' on your hair, you start at the back...you "shush""shooze"? that's the word.
However you spell it, you should do it twice and I think they would cry if their pupil forgot to 'Shoosh"?
"simon says , touch you ankle" :lmao:

LOL! You won't believe how it's spelled...

"Tszujing"

I kid you not. I saw it in Entertainment Weekly! :laugh:

QEFTSG is a great show, I've just started watching it here in OZ also (tho its on free to air here, not cable), it's SO funny!! Even my husband had a giggle over it last night - and that is saying something I'm telling you.
I was also all excited during last night's episode - I went to New York earlier this year and went to the Blue Water Grill - the restaurant the guy took his girlfriend to in last nights episode - and they were even sitting at the same table I sat at!!:)
(It amused me anyhow)
:wave: Mandy

AvsGirl41 said:

LOL! You won't believe how it's spelled...

"Tszujing"

I kid you not. I saw it in Entertainment Weekly! :laugh:
that's how you spell it? :shocked:
:lol:
I could have sworn it was completely made up by them...and it was along the line of "juuugge"...
LOL!
:lmao:

I think someone should name their band
TSZUJING

Last night's episode:lmao:The Cleftones
favourite quotes...
"this is probably where your smoke detector would go...that would SAVE YOUR FAMILIES LIFE!"

"he's built like and easter egg. Oh god oh god"

"the hallway got :up: :up: :up:...wait'til she see the mirror on the bed"

"...meanwhile...as their house burns down"

"I love trucker girls..i wish we were there" :dance:

"I hope their wigs don't fly off"

"well he's no Liberace..but he's pretty darn good...it's catchy, it's from the :heart:..."

I LOVE this show

cheers queers:)

Back
Top Bottom