MERGED --> Paris DUI + Paris is going to jail - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2007, 09:23 PM   #271
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay

You have these strong feelings probably because you weren't raised in that atmosphere...who's to say how you would truly act if you had been, because your whole perspective on life would be totally different....this girl has no idea how real people live outside of her "bubble" i mean, remember, she thought walmart was a place that sold walls! So while we like to think we would have our same ideals put in this same situation...we can't truly know how we would act unless we were brought up in the same manner...does that make sense?
and....chip...you keep saying people in this trhead "hate" Paris...where I do not think people are saying that....
True. I thought of this later. If I were an heiress, I would be a different person with different ideals--but not necessarily her ideals, just not necessarily the ones I have now. So my whole argument is flawed, lol.

But now with this latest development, they're just screwing her around it seems.

I'm ashamed of myself for giving this much attention to yet another celebrity trainwreck.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:34 PM   #272
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2ITNOL
Paris might be heading back to the slammer...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/...aris_hilton_56

Paris Hilton ordered to return to court

By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

LOS ANGELES - Hours after Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest Thursday, the judge who put her in jail ordered her into court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars. Hilton must report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

"My understanding is she will be brought in in a sheriff's vehicle from her home," Parachini said.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer issued his order after the city attorney filed a petition late Thursday afternoon questioning if Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton Thursday morning.

The celebrity inmate was sent home from the L.A. County jail's Lynwood lockup shortly after 2 a.m. for an unspecified medical condition in a stunning reduction to her original 45-day sentence.

She was ordered to finish her 45-day sentence under house arrest, meaning she could not leave her four-bedroom, three-bath home in the Hollywood Hills until next month.

Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #273
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase
most average people could get a .08 either thrown out or at the very least dropped down. heck, most average people could get anything below a .11 dropped down to the lesser charge. not just celebrities.

and most people wouldn't go to jail for driving with a suspended liscense.
Guess that's what happens when you take legal advice from your PR people!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #274
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #275
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip

oh come on, if you took off your anti-Paris biased glasses, and she was just a normal person, one of your friends, youd say she was a very good looking person.
Seriously. No. To me she looks like an unconvincing transvestite.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #276
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue
I can name dozens of other female celebs that are drop dead gorgeous. She looks like Skeletor!
i couldnt help but notice that you find Gwen Stefani attractive, but she has the same type of body as Paris. Yet you like Gwen's body but call Paris skeletor, hmmm
Old 06-07-2007, 11:38 PM   #277
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Chip, regardless if it was "just" the limit...it was breaking the law. AND...she did this on a suspended license. Which is not only illegal, but SO STUPID in the first place when you could easily hire someone to drive you around.

I would say the same thing about my favorite sports player, my family members, or anyone close to me so don't say "Oh, you're just a Paris hater."

That said, I really don't like those types of people who think they are better than everyone else...

And to me Paris is really not attractive either. It's not body type, it IS however her face. Though...I do like a lil' sumthin sumthin on my lady. grrrrrr...
Old 06-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #278
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Got Philk?
Chip, regardless if it was "just" the limit...it was breaking the law. AND...she did this on a suspended license. Which is not only illegal, but SO STUPID in the first place when you could easily hire someone to drive you around.
wrong. she never drove under the influence with a suspended licsene. youre just a paris hater, spreading paris hatin lies.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:59 PM   #279
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

^ sooooo true....
Old 06-08-2007, 12:10 AM   #280
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

It'll be interesting to see if she goes back to jail Friday.
(She's attractive in my book btw.)
Old 06-08-2007, 12:49 AM   #281
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip

i couldnt help but notice that you find Gwen Stefani attractive, but she has the same type of body as Paris. Yet you like Gwen's body but call Paris skeletor, hmmm

When and where did I say that? I like Gwen because of her style and spunk. If you want to compare her to Paris I think that'd be an insult. Paris' face just looks "dead" to me...she has no emotion in her eyes, it freaks me out.

And regardless, why is my opinion that important?
Old 06-08-2007, 12:53 AM   #282
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by starsgoblue

When and where did I say that?

And regardless, why is my opinion that important?
http://forum.interference.com/showth...en#post2014652

i just think its a little odd you say you dont have an anti-paris bias when you call her skeletor, yet you think someone else with the exact same body type is attractive

Old 06-08-2007, 12:55 AM   #283
Blue Crack Addict

Gee...you actually looked for a 2 year old thread to prove a point. As I corrected in my post while you were writing your response...Gwen has a face that doesn't look like stone.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:59 AM   #284
Blue Crack Addict

would you call gwen skeletor because of her body type though?
Old 06-08-2007, 01:02 AM   #285
Blue Crack Addict

I think she's a bit thin now compared to several years ago. But as I said, it's her style that made me even bother to type in that resonse two years ago. You'd notice she was much different than the others named....IF you were going on body type alone. Which I wasn't when I resposed to that AND when I called Paris what I did.

Enough.