MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:

They don't tell you anything specific, just which questions will be answered this season, and when. Such as when we will learn who completes the Oceanic 6, when we find out who's in the coffin, etc.

Thanks for the information. :) I still couldn't bring myself to click on the link. I really like the ride that the show is taking me on this season, so I've come to the conclusion that I don't even want to know when various things will be revealed.

No spoken words said:

Laz = Paulo.

lol

lazarus said:
A little contrived, but whatever.

Rather sloppy writing.

I totally agree. It was all too much of a stretch, even for a show that stretches a lot.

No spoken words said:

Laz = Paulo.

But I get to bang Nikki first, right? YLB is a baby daddy without the benefits, and then bites it in the bathtub.

And whatever, I'm totally Ben, and you all know it.

ben-linus.jpg

I'm happy being Jack. He's the man. Though I'd rather be Desmond. But for the sake of the Lance's mom joke I humbly accept my position.

Well, we now know why Daniel Farraday has a caretaker. We now know why he was crying. We now know why CS Lewis is checking his memory abilities.

There is another thing that intrigued me about last weeks episode and that was the writing in Faraday's notebook. I finally got a screen cap and it seems to me that his drawings are similar to the drawings in the hatch.

Just a thought, I could be way off. Anyway here is the notebook I was referring too.

LostNotebook1.jpg

I thought so, it seems that everything truly does connect on the island!
What I got from "The Constant" was that it wasn't your body that "traveled", but your consciousness.

What could "imaginary time" mean in Faraday's notebook? We all imagine with our brain. So?

Like Einstein suggested, it's physically impossible to go back in time. But, if the human consciousness is harnessed in it's own natural electromagnetic energy, then perhaps we could speculate entering the Island's "EM zone" can affect it in some humans, like Desmond, Minkowski and his partner? Some are obviously not affected by the EM interference. ha ha I said interference.

yeah i think everything is connected to the island in some way.....omg its on!

next weeks episode- a face you thought youd never see again?

Juliette=Ben's hahaha

kind of boring episode i thought...and somewhat annoying

Not an exciting episode but a great episode in the sense that it seems to be touching upon a lot of the nuances as to why exactly everyone is there...

When I first saw it was a flashback episode, I was disappointed - it's time to go forward, not back! But I liked it. Like BVS said, not exciting, but it was interesting, and I've always liked Juliet's character.

What is Ben up to, now? :hmm:

Ben is creepy but a cool creepy. like how the hell does he know all this stuff?
If I were Juliet I would use my womanly charms to get it out of Ben.

bonosgirl84 said:
The scene at the end with Jack and Juliet was horrible.

Other than that, season four is still going strong.

Seriously, that kiss could not have had less passion. They have no chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom