MERGED--> Lost Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

Does she call him 'Aaron' or 'my son' when she is talking to Jack? I can't remember. Because if she calls him 'my son' Jack would know better and your theory would make sense.

But given the age of the child I would think it's Claire's child...

Given the age of the child, it is neither Claire's nor one conceived on the island. The child in that flash forward was a toddler, so unless the flashforwards are definitely skipping ahead about 2-3 years in real time, then I don't see how it is an existing child character.

This toddler Aaron being Kate's child is much more likely than him being Claire's. I say this for 2 reasons, which the writers better have a damn good explanation for if I am wrong! And that is firstly the psychic in Sydney was apparently a huge, huge part of the story. The first 2 seasons were all about the links and connections. Season 3 got busy being a Survivor tribe fight and forgot all about what the show was initially built on, and now Season 4 is all about forgetting the past and present and is instead being a prick tease with glimpses of the future. Anyway, my second reason for doubt is that Kate is quietly calling him her child; as if he is her actual child. The lawyer, though a bit one horse town-like, it seems, is also fairly convinced he is her actual child. Why would he want to bring Aaron forward if he was simply Kate's godson or similar?

Angela Harlem said:

Given the age of the child, it is neither Claire's nor one conceived on the island. The child in that flash forward was a toddler, so unless the flashforwards are definitely skipping ahead about 2-3 years in real time, then I don't see how it is an existing child character.
Well, we don't know the chronology of the flash forwards, it could well be 2 years later...may take a while to get off the island still, and the US justice system is far from swift, so its easy to conceive Kate's trial taking place at least a year or more after she resurfaced in civilization.

Plus the island has a time/age thing going on anyway, as we know from never aging Richard and Tall Ghost Walt.

This Aaron may be Aaron Jr., son of Aaron, and grandson of Claire for all we know.:wink:

But I'm fairly sure its Claire's son (thats certainly what the writers want us to think right now anyway), and the issue is how did Kate end up claiming to be his mom and who kills Claire.

Angela Harlem said:

Well given the fact that high profile trials take awhile, she's already established a new home with nanny, I was guessing this flash forward to be about 2 years ahead.

I think Ben's guy on the boat is Michael. eh? Maybe?

Also, this show is kicking into high gear now. Mr. Whitmore is into this shit DEEP. My roommate actually predicted that. Good man.

And did anyone else notice the crazy psychic lady in the auction behind Penny's dad?

no i got a trailer for bringing down the house which is super exciting. unless they called it 21, the book was called bringing down the house.

you know what i watched before the strike that was a nice guilty pleasure? dirty sexy money. i would never admit it in front of the aussies.

Varitek said:
no i got a trailer for bringing down the house which is super exciting. unless they called it 21, the book was called bringing down the house.

you know what i watched before the strike that was a nice guilty pleasure? dirty sexy money. i would never admit it in front of the aussies.

Yeah, the bringing down the house movie is called 21. It looks badass.

I never saw Dirty Sexy Money

Whitmore is penny's dad.

Dalton said:

Yeah, the bringing down the house movie is called 21. It looks badass.

I never saw Dirty Sexy Money

Whitmore is penny's dad.

aaaah.

dirty sexy money is utter bullshit.

desmond don't you need an area code?

haha sayeed is badass, how long did that take?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i thoguht she wouldn't answer. and that's the episode folks. getting a little closer to answers here i feel.

awww penny. she knows about the island

damn static.

awwwww there's screwtape's romance.

Varitek said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i thoguht she wouldn't answer. and that's the episode folks. getting a little closer to answers here i feel.

awww penny. she knows about the island

damn static.

awwwww there's screwtape's romance.

You better watch out Varitek, you might be more of a romantic than you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom