MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha No my scanner is a big piece of trash :angry:

Ill see if anyone can scan it for me this week :hmm:

TripThruUreWires said:
3367397923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A7%3D649%3Dxroqdf%3E23233724%3B4375ot1lsi

p.s. please avoid staring at my seemingly j. lo-esque ass in this picture. it's the dress i tell you, it's the dress!! i dare anyone who doesn't have a stick thin body to try wearing a chung sam (sp?) and not appear overly curvy :p

I bet you get a lot of Dad's dropping their kids off to your classroom.

Re: It's been at least two months since I posted this...

Angel said:

Whoever said I have an uncanny resemblance to the gorgeous girl standing next to Chris MArtin ( a.k.a Angel), they are nuts! heheh No offense ! I just don't see the resemblance :)

We've been hearing about how Lara is going to post her picture for years now.

TripThruUreWires said:

thanks for the advice Giant Lemon! :)

i'm attempting to post that same image via snapfish now:

3367397923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A7%3D649%3Dxroqdf%3E23233724%3B4375ot1lsi

p.s. please avoid staring at my seemingly j. lo-esque ass in this picture. it's the dress i tell you, it's the dress!! i dare anyone who doesn't have a stick thin body to try wearing a chung sam (sp?) and not appear overly curvy :p
brooke-
your hand is in a conspicuous place.:angry:

db3
:angry:

thanks to the good folks at Sicy's Netfirms, im able to post a nice picture that took my an hour of my time tonite.

i drew it for a lovely lady friend of mine in the city but i wanted you to all have some too. theres lots to share, friends.

freak.jpg

Sicy said:
We've been hearing about how Lara is going to post her picture for years now.

I even braved the wrath of my dad nearly cleaved my head off clambering up to the attic to retrieve the scanner then spent a day playing with it but it just turned itself on

And the thanks I get is a yawn :mad: :p :wave:

Can anyone here help me with crappy scanners?

I exist :|

P.s I neevr look that bad in real life...honest!!! This was taken the day after my formal Im leaning on my Dad (not shown) ;) shoulder...thats y my hair is curly id just taken it out

Its blurry cus Nathan took it on his webcam haha

attachment.php

I know Im quite pale in real life :huh:

you dont believe I exist either?! :scream:

No no hes just holding my photo.....if i was there it wud be clear.... :shifty: he lives in Bristol I live in Belfast..obviously I cant be there now!! LOL

Don't worry. If you don't have a good clear pic up by the time I get your package I will scan all of them so they can be put up. Just tell which one(s) you want me to post.

Neh my scanner wont work haha the only person who could help lives in England- Gheto im relying on you now ;)

I dont tan I go pink like gammon but it feels like my skin is burning then freckles show up then I go white again...

doctorwho said:
And here's a pic of that same "puppy" taken on Jan. 30, 2003. Too many cat pics here (not that cats aren't great) - it's time for some "puppy" pics. :yes:
AWWWW!!! :heart: I've had two dalmatians, the last one sadly passed away about 2 1/2 years ago. They are the best! A bit crazy at times, but so great. :D

bonosloveslave said:
Oh come on, that's not a picture Lara.....stop teasing us! :banghead:

LOL - that's what I was thinking too Iris! :laugh:

no really i tried fixing my scanner I asked eevry computer geek I knew they couldnt help!!! /So Nathan held my pic to a webcam

I have no digital camera

I have had to post them to the US

:|

the trouble I go to....the thanks I get

Aw Sicy I thought you were the person who doubted I existed most!!!! :laugh: :hug: I have one especially for you its me with me holding my name on a certificate :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom